October 30, 2014 | 1687 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 More reviews by maria1215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be great since Revlon's Colorstay line has done wonders on me but this eyeliner is watery and has barely any color. It is very easy to fade and was a waste of $10 :/ will not be purchasing again

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Babo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used pencil eyeliner for years and switched because I'm older and my eyelids are crepey. I purchased this product initially because it was on sale, but will definitely buy it again. It's easy to apply and stays on all day. It doesn't go on thickly so I can adjust the intensity and make it much darker if I want. I have oily lids so apply a bit of powder in the crease of my lid and that helps too. I purchased brown-black, but would buy black next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by cocadee

Don't bother. The pen's ok, you can draw very fine lines with it but I found the pigment to be very faint and runny. Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkbby27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually really enjoyed this product.I've been enjoy this pen for over 4 years. I think the tip is a bit too big. Has a lot of product and will last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i like this but, this stuff is a hit or miss. i love the packaging because the felt tip is so precise that you can make thin or thick lines and it's so easy to control. the black color is black, but i feel like it's not black enough (blackest black) and it dries to kind of a shiny finish, which i don't like. it's also kind of hard to do a wing because the felt tip isn't flexible enough. it is a pretty good price like $5 from target. overall, i like this. i don't have oily eyelids so it usually doesn't transfer and it gives me a good line. it's not my favorite, but it's really good from the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by drsid

it spreads badly when comes in contact with water

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by JulesLondon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent but nothing special. I love the tip (can do thin or thick lines, easy to control), and it goes on black enough, but its staying power leaves something to be desired. It fades after a few hours and then it just looks grey and weak.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this marker, personally. It is a good size, good price, hasn't dried out, and the felt tip is still just as pointy and crisp as it was when I bought it. The formula is watery, but it opaque enough for me. This does come of somewhat easily with water, but it's better than a lot of liners I've tried. I have oily lids, but haven't noticed it transferring. I use this for making winged liner. (I learned it from GossMakeupArtist's channel. It is so much easier than the whole angle brush shenanigan)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by bluesunrise17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!

PROS:
1. Stays on all day, whether or not you use a primer.

2. Felt tip makes it really easy to use and maneuver and much better than traditional liquid liner (with a brush).

3. Has a nice color.

CONS:
1. I wish there was maybe a little bit of flexibility on the pen part. It IS easy to use but being flexible would make it easier on the outer eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mikki5320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use Maybelline Masterprecise liner which I love but the store didn't happen to have that so I decided to try Revlon. I haven't even gotten the chane to wear it out yet and I probably won't ever. The line hardly shows up and I have to go over a view times. The tip is very uncomfortable on the eyelid and it seems that it's already drying though I've only used it two or three times. I won't be buying this product again.