Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

2.4

Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lignosulfonate, Sodium Laureth 11 Carboxylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266), Red 40 (CI 16035)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This has to be the worst liquid eye pen I have ever used. The formula is dry, the product doesn't dispense evenly, and it feels like it lasts only a week. The colour, even in blackest black, appears more brown, and working with it is a nightmare because of how streaky it is. Avoid this eye pen!!!!

on 4/18/2015 4:21:00 PM

Got this in 02 black. The colour is not the most pigmented/is a little watery, and the tip is too hard for my preference. The pen dragged on my skin, making it difficult to form a smooth line. Don't think I'll be buying this one again.

on 4/14/2015 1:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got the 03 Blackened Brown. You have to leave the pen with the nib facing downward, or else it will loose color and dry up a bit. Even when I left the pen facing down overnight, the color was very watery. It just makes my eyes look messy.

But...I love it as a brow pen! Not too dark and noticeable, but still defines my brows :)

on 3/21/2015 10:35:00 AM

Very disappointing. I bought it because it had a good review on Beautypedia (not the first time it steered me wrongly!) I bought dark brown. It is barely visible even if you go over it multiple times. Also, the tip is hard and uncomfortable on the lids. I thought I had just bought a dud, but I notice other people have had the same issue with this colour. You would be better off using a felt tip marker as a liner!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I actually quite like this liner. It applies smoothly, and it's super easy to use. It lasts throughout the day, which is really impressive. It's the perfect felt tip liner! Though, I would have liked it to be more dark/black/pigmented. But otherwise, I love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the first liquid eyeliner I ever bought and wanted something very beginner friendly. The felt tip applicator is easy to use and I can do my winged eyeliner quite easily. It's not as black as I wanted it to be but other than that it's alright.

on 1/28/2015 9:43:00 PM

This liner started out as pretty good, as the color was fairly rich and the staying power was decent. However, within a few weeks of use, the product either began drying up or running out, which felt like a waste of money. It was also difficult to touch up, because if you tried to go over an area that already had some, it would just remove the first layer and not allow any to apply, which was really frustrating. All in all I got little use out of this.

on 1/25/2015 1:49:00 AM

I like it. It stays the whole day/night - unlike most liquid eyeliners - so basically my wing is perfectly the same as how i drew it in the morning! It's a bit thicker than other eye liners however its a matter of choice. It defers from every girl and how she like her eyeliner to be. I have mine in shade 'blackest black'. Would buy it again!

on 1/1/2015 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I first purchased this liner back in 2011 and loved the formula then. Today, standing in the drugstore, I eyed it and wondered if it was still good-I quickly found my answer out tonight! Although the felt tip applicator worked flawlessly while doing a cat eye on my hooded eyes ( not an easy feat to do btw!) the actual formula came out a washed out black, grey almost. I prefer a matte black liner so in the trash it goes! What a waste!

on 12/9/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This liquid eye pen is terrible. The color is no where near a deep pigmented black but instead a washed out black. Its shiny as well and I believe a more natural look is to have a matte black. I belive all brands should state on the packaging of liquid liners if its finish is matte or not.I think I might just go to sephora the next time I buy aliquid liner because I've tried an endless amount of liquad liners from the drugstore and they are never great like this one. Trust me save your money on this one, you'll be glad that you did.