December 20, 2014 | 1717 users online

Sunscreen - Cetaphil - UVA/UVB Defense Facial Moisturizer SPF 50

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ashking

My boyfriend suggested this per his dermatologist. It does moisturize well although a bit sticky. The white tint is impossible to blend. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is good nicely moisturizes, but can look greasy and leave a white-ish tint.. Because of all the sunscreen in it. I do like that it has SPF 50 in it to protect you from the sun.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by seamoan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like this is getting crappy reviews because This product definitely should be advertised for DRY skin. It's far too emollient for oily skin. That being said, I enjoy it for what it is. It moisturizers and provides sun protection. I have combo skin, so it is a bit shiny, but I always powder before leaving the house anyway, and that solves the issue for me. Packaging is great and sanitary, and best of all, it doesn't break me out. In conjunction with the cleansing bar my skin has actually become more clear!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Jameswa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this sunscreen, it is light and not too greasy. It doesn't feel too heavy on your face and it is a really good moisturiser. It's only downside is that it makes your face look a but greasy/shiny. I only wear this sunscreen when I go running, as people can tell that you are wearing sunscreen even though it doesn't leave a white cast.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by soledad15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love this product first time sunscreen don't break me out, also love the packaging easy clean and on the go, also I'm on accutane and my skin very dry this also work as moisturizer form my skin , love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by CT3095

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have spent 25 yrs, thousands of dollars and numerous doctors / dermatologists looking for a moisturiser which I could use on my very sensitive (face) skin. Up until my latest dermatologist suggested Cetaphil the only product which did not 'burn' my skin was Vaseline petroleum jelly (ugh!). Now that I live in Oz having found one with an SPF feels like a godsend. I broke out in spots for the first few weeks (not a usual reaction for me) but persevered and am now extremely happy with the product. I use the moisturising cream at night and have no complaints. I also suffer from poikiloderma on my neck which has been treated with lasers, Cetaphil has not exacerbated the condition in any way.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm afraid this was not a good product for me. I do have dry skin and I sunburn like crazy. This product seemed like it would work for me, but it did not. I never thought that I would say this about a moisturizer, but this was too much moisture. The cream itself was thick and heavy, and never really completely sank in. It also had a heavy 'sunscreen' smell from the '80's - the kind where you knew if you went to the beach, sand was going to stick all over you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by bluelimelemon

This sunscreen is so-so, what I like is that it doesn't broke me out at all even with constant everyday use, high SPF, and you can find it easily in most drugstore.

What I don't like is that it's very greasy, leaves a really visible white cast on my face (because I am quite tanned), and not water proof, sweat proof to be more specific. Living in a humid country, it only takes a few steps outside the door and you'll be sweating, and this sunscreen melts like crazy and makes your skin look very glossy with white droplets.

Overall, it's quite decent actually, but it's not suited for those with oily and darker skin, perhaps suits dry and sensitive skin better, and for those who lives in drier and cooler countries.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did like it. It wasn't as greasy and oily as other sunscreens. It applies easily and smooth. I liked how it was spf 50. However, I feel like there are better sunscreens out there for the same price or a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by nikkijz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So far this is the only facial sunblock I have found that I can use without irritation. It is very greasy, but doesn't break me out. It also doesn't dry my skin out. Despite being a high SPF, the ingredients have not caused me to get irritated. Overall, a great product for my dry, sensitive, rosacea skin. The only complaint would be, as with any sunblock, it will burn my eyes if I get it too close to them.