November 25, 2014 | 1812 users online

Lipstick - Shiseido - Perfect Rouge Lipstick

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this lipstick, but I found it average. Yes it applies very smoothly, and feels nice on the lips. It does not run or smudge which is very good! However I found it faded really fast, which was a major disappointment. The truth is, there are so many great lipsticks out there, I think you can get a better quality one then this brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Emmamua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colour range and they last for ages and are nice and creamy and non drying!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Iez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros:
Shiseido really excell at blending colours that flatter fair, olive or yellow toned skin. Colour RD514 Dragon is no exception; an extremely flattering as well as dramatic neutral true red.

Easy to apply thin for a red tint or defined. Can be applied straight from the stick! I usually think a brush is the way to go for a nice and perfect finish but this applies like a dream without. I use a brush only for perfecting outlines.

Pigmented yet soft and silky to the feel.

Softening effect, my lips are softer after use than before.

Protected lips well in the below zero temperature and hard winds here this week.

Wears well for lipstick. No unsightly patches or streaks when it wears off. Doesn't bleed, no use to lip line for that reason.

Nice metal tube. Stylish.

Cons:

No extraordinary staying power, but I was not expecting that either. A swatch before purchase on the back of my hand is all it takes to know that. Never, ever believe promotional claims! It's that simple. A lipstick sealer or a tint is the way to go if you want truly snogproof lipcolour.

Pricey. Worth it imho, but still.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by hanryou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this in RD506 - Tender Sheer shade - which is flattering for my Asian medium-fair skintone. The colour gives me a polished, not-over-the-top red kind of colour. I use this everyday for my work.

Pros:
1) Creamy / moisturizing / not too shiny - I have thick lips so I try not to get lipsticks that are too shiny/glossy in case I look like I ate something oily. I find this lipstick's shine just nice for me. I always blot my lips with a tissue once if I want to make it a little more matte-looking.

2) Very rich / pigmented colour - I love that 1-2 layers of application are enough for a day-to-day work/casual look. Layer on more for a more dramatic look.

3) Reasonable price. Conversion from my currency is around USD30, which is pretty reasonable for a mid/high-end brand.

4) Sleek packaging - no fuss.

5) Durability...? I'm not sure about this -- I tend to put this on at 8AM, and it normally comes completely off during lunch (after eating). But I guess this also applies for other lipstick brands so I guess it's the same level.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by voodoodolly330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this lipstick in RD613 Mystery, which is sadly discontinued now. It's a gorgeous, dark brick red, definitely not for everybody but I personally love it to death. Shiseido launched a new line of Perfect Rouge Lipstick last year, they changed the colour range into a more "popular" one, full of pinks and corals, what a shame.
Regarding the texture, it's incredibly creamy and moisturizing but still very pigmented, certainly one of the best formulas on the market.
All I can wish is that they can be more creative and make some darker and more unique shades in the future...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The review is for Lipstick Perfect Rouge PK 307 :-)
This is gorgeous! I’ve been looking for a nice Mauvy-Nude Pink that won’t make me look sick (and i can wear it now in winter time)and this one seems perfect. Perfect also for day time with nude make up and rosie cheeks hehehe :P
I love this color on me! So pretty and fresh and makes me feel like its summer again! Also I love how white it makes teeth look.
The lipstick is very creamy and glossy, it has good pigmentation, and although it is glossy and/or creamy, it does have good coverage.
I dont like that it's a bit drying and it's also expensive,no ideea if i will buy it again .

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Lochinvar

I was looking for a nice berry lipstick for work and job interviews - something close to my natural shade and not too over the top.

I have shade RD 734 - it was $38 AUD, I just wanted to treat myself to a nice high end product

the SA was lovely, she tried several shades on me until she found the perfect shade - that service was worth it.

its lovely and moisturising to wear - feels soft and has little or no smell.

its last about 2.5 seconds on my lips. That's my major complaint, before every meeting after every cuppa, after talking for too long, I have to reapply it. therefore I won't be buying this again despite the fact that it is a gorgeous colour and it nice and soft on my lips.

I use a lip pencil with this - and even that doesn't extend the life of the lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only have this lipstick in one shade, but it's amazing. Very creamy and settles into the lips nicely. Moisturizing and long-wearing. The tube itself feels solid and luxurious, and closes securely. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

It's my holy grail lipstick. I got it as a gift set, and the color is the only lipstick color I can find that enhances my Asian skin tone really well. It's easy to use cuz it's sheer yet pigmented,. and also,boverall gives a beautiful finish. :D LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by bonita85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love it how it gives all day moisture to your lips and vibrant colour also. Best moisturising lipstick ever!