October 1, 2014 | 1699 users online

Cleansers - Marie Louise Cleansing Clear Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by BRosa

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this and it lasts for a long time. Pricey, yes. Does it delivers what it promises? Absolutely. My skin feels amazing after using it. It removes the most stubborn makeup (thinks EL Double Wear, WP mascara, etc...) without leaving the skin feeling greasy. Amazing.

This has to be one of my fave products from this company. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by jenniferpan

I was skeptical at first trying a new line of skincare. I usually don't stray far from what I'm use to using, but I'm so glad I did! Now you won't find me without my Marie Louise Travel kit on vacations (it's seriously like a mini-facial to go!) or their Cleansing Clear Gel. Not only is it a great way to get rid of the stubborn makeup residue, it doesn't leave your skin oily (like most make up removers/cleanser). Nothing beats starting or ending the day with great skin, and MLC has made that possible for me everyday! I've even converted my boyfriend into a believer, he's been using the washing foam for over 3 months now with great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by aefloyd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After having my daughter last year, I have been in search of an easy, but effective skin care regimen. It seems that pregnancy has truly changed my skin and I find it hard to locate products that leave my skin feeling clean and moisturized without drying it out. Prior to using the Marie Louise Cleansing Clear Gel, my skin would feel dry and rough after washing my face. The Marie Louise Cleansing Clear Gel is a savior! I am surprised at how soft and clean my skin feels after using it. I also love that it is a make-up remover. I do not wear a lot of make-up, but this cleanser easily removes my mascara and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I finally feel like I have found a product that will work with my skin. I couldn't understand why my skin was not responding to the products I was using. I had to find something that would help me with the changes that came with pregnancy. I do not need to search anymore. I have found it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by SofeYG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always wanted to like cleansing gels but they were always too greasy for my acne-prone skin. A friend introduced me to this line and I love it. It is more of a thick gel consistency rather than oily and removes all traces of make-up without leaving that oily residue. It even takes off my mascara! I follow up with the washing foam and voila: clean and clear skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

The idea behind this gel is similar to the deep cleansing oils that have become so popular. It does an excellent job of removing makeup without stripping the skin of moisture. And since it's a gel, it's not as messy as oil. Thus far, I believe it is only sold in spas and online. Their website generously offers free samples to try. www.marielouisecosmetics.com
It's always wonderful when a company believes in their product enough to offer free samples!