Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - Noir

3.9

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, MICROCRISTALLINA CERA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRYSTALLINE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, MYRISTYL LACTATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, ISOBUTYLPHENOXY EPOXY RESIN, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYURETHANE-11, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, MAGNESIUM SILICATE, TIN OXIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID. [May Contain/Peut Contenir /+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), D&C BLACK NO. 2 (CI 77266), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 42090), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), MICA, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (CI 19140)].

on 4/3/2015 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

This is one of the best eyeliners I have used. I have oily lids and this is one of the very few eyeliners I can use without it smudging all over. I have tried so many it's embarrassing: Mac gels, stila waterproof, maybelline gels, L'oreal etc etc.
I am too time-deprived to sharpen these, I just use them on one side until they get pointy - sometimes they do go on a bit wider than I like, but I can wipe it down with an ear bud.

Also my skin has turned sensitive all of a sudden and this product does not cause any allergic reaction or rashes. So I have found my bestie!! Have repurchased and will continue to do so.

This is my favorite eyeliner!! I have repurchased it many times and I think I'm on my 4th one now? My only complaint is that it runs out really quickly if you sharpen it; it wastes the product. To fix this, I never sharpen it. I just put the messy line on and then make it smooth with makeup remover and a q-tip. The texture is really smooth and creamy, which is awesome because it goes on really easily. That is a bit of a problem though because after a few hours, it kind of like transfers to like the eye socket bone thingy. I don't know how to explain it. It isn't too much of a problem though because I can just wipe it off. Another review said that it is bad for contact users, but I don't really see that. I wear contacts and it doesn't flake off and bother me? Maybe we use it differently. I don't use it on my waterline or the top waterline (idk what that's called). I just line my top lid and it doesnt flake at all. Great eyeliner!

on 1/25/2015 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's so creamy and easy to use, great for tightlining also. This has been my favorite pencil eyeliner for more than two years, I highly recommend it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Okay. Ive been using this type of eyeliner for a while and this is the only one I would buy repititively. I love the fact that it comes with a sharpener! Its staying power is good, it only smudges a teensy bit throughout the day. Sometimes itll flake, but only a bit so I dont mind. :). Its texture is smooth and creamy so with that comes a nice application.

EDIT: okay, so I finally decided to branch out and try other products, and I've found a product I love even more than this one. It's the annabelle eyeink. It's a liquid eyeliner. I really love the precision and ease of application of it :)

on 10/9/2014 5:24:00 PM

Warning contact wearers...it flakes! IT FLAKES! I loved this at first use. It goes on so smooth and bold. Then I began to notice my contacts were clouding up, irritating my eyes, and I was constantly taking them out to rinse them off to find little bits of residue on them that I had to practically scrub off. I soon realized that this eyeliner was the culprit! It flakes into my eyes as well as onto my face. It also smudges something awful. I threw it out which is something I never do. Waste of money and almost destroyed one of my contacts.

on 8/26/2014 11:29:00 PM

My favorite eyeliner! I use Noir & the color is a very dark black. It glides on smooth & stays put all day. It is a true waterproof eyeliner. I dont have to reapply it during the day, & it doesn't budge until I remove it with makeup remover. It cost between $4 & $5. I have trouble finding it in stores, they are always out, so it must be popular. I usually end up ordering it online through drustore websites, & I stock up. I don't ever want to run out of this. It works so well! I am 46 & have been wearing makeup since I was 12. I have tried every eyeliner on the market, from inexpensive to high end. This one is the best!

My favourite eyeliner. I hate having pencil eyeliners - I always loose sharpeners and I find eyeliner hard to sharpen anyway. Also they irritate my waterline. This however, it's nice and creamy and doesn't irritate me at all. The sharpener is so handy - although can fall off sometimes - and I find the smudger at the end works better with this particular eyeliner than any of my smudge brushes, which it's handy. I wear it everyday as I love heavy black eyeliner (I'm quite goth/scene but it can look natural too)
The only con is sometimes it smudges. Most days it doesn't, but there are them days wear it does. It's not too hard to avoid though. Love the packaging and I think ALL eyeliners should be twist-up like this one. Holy grail and so cheap. Will repurchase this forever, and I'm on my like, forth or fifth one. I love rimmel and they haven't let me down with this product. I always recommend this. I have bought this for some of my friends and they love it as much as I do and wear it all the time, too.

on 7/26/2014 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this eyeliner because it's really easy to apply, I just use it in my upper waterline but it transfers to my upper waterline (smudge) during the day. Not too much but it's not cute. It's kinda hard to remove.

on 6/27/2014 6:21:00 PM

One of the best gel eyeliners I have used. I wear this whenever I go out dancing (it gets hot and sweaty) and found this will stay on without any problem. The colour will fade slightly but not very noticeably. It will only smudge if you rub against it with a bit of force. It has a smudge tool attached to it and you can blend it to give a smokey effect. The packaging makes it very easy to use.

The only con about this is that the sharpener at the end sometimes falls off and can get lost in your make-up bag. I've re-bought this product a couple of times so there is always a sharpener about and you can also sharpen with with a similar sharpener from another product.

on 6/19/2014 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have been buying this eyeliner for almost a year. It's fantastic and definitely has been one of my favorites! I've tried MANY (nine other eyeliners) and none of them work as well as this one. I've only tried one high-end liner that I got for Christmas, and I try not to use it for the everyday look. This eyeliner does smudge, but not nearly as bad as the others I've tried. I am Asian, so I put a decent amount of eyeliner on and my eyes narrow. It stays on for a while if I just put it on my water line, if I'm using it on the lid as well, it stays for 4-6 hours (but it will smudge a bit). All-in-all, it's a lovely eyeliner and I suggest it to everyone!