Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum

2.9

Water (Aqua), Ascorbic Acid, Acetyl Tyrosine, Zinc Sulfate, Glycine, Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Grape Seed (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bioflavanoids.

This serum is amazing! Simply put, it's made my skin smoother and brighter. I use it every morning (two drops) followed by a drop of cellex-c hydra 5 b complex, which helps with absorption. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky at all. Maybe just a slight tingle at first. Pleasant smell too. It's pricey, but you can also buy the starter kit size. Anyone giving this product 1-star is crazy. This is known to be one of *the best* vitamin c serums on the market and for very good reason. Highly recommend for glowing skin!

DESERT ISLAND PRODUCT! If I could only take one beauty or cosmetic product of any kind to a desert island, Cellex-C Advanced C is it! It does everything - clears acne, brightens, tightens, eliminates wrinkles and lines, and is NOT GREASY! It goes well under make up, primer, and sunscreen, and you can't say that about Obagi or Skinceuticals. I've tried them but I have been using this since 2001, and people think I am at least 10 years younger than I really am. I won't repeat the great things other reviewers said... this stuff is FANTASTIC! However, no one has mentioned this: If you put a couple drops on a new sun burn after showering, the burn basically disappears. It is amazing! Try it!!!

This is stable C-serum formulationand not as pricey as the other serums Believe me when I say I've tried many others.I've seen faster and better resultswith Cellex than Skinceticals and Obagi C serums. .

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the only formulation with tyrosine and zinc with vit c--and patented so can not be duplicated. without tyrosine, vit c can not go deep enough to stimulate collagen remarkably. i recommend this wholeheartedly over skinceuticals, obagi and skinmedica etc. the advanced series has hydrolyzed vit c so collagen is produced faster than the original series plus it is choke full of super potent antioxidants. this product erased lines on my face--but be patient it takes at least 4 months to see results. so, while you can get brightening from other vit c out there, nothing plumps and lifts like cellex-c

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. I've been a user for 5 + years and it has NEVER failed me. Yes, in the beginning, it irritated my skin, but after continual use....my face acclimated. Rosy, luminous, clear, acne free, oil-free, soft and smooth is what describes my face.

My skin has NEVER looked so good. Never. My skin feels and looks better now that I'm 33 than when I was in my early 20's.

Don't forget Hydra B5 and sunscreen.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought the Advanced-C serum after using the High Potency which I really liked, because I felt the High Potency exfoliated without making my skin pigmentation worse which alpha hydroxy acids do for my skin. I hoped that the Advance-C serum, having a higher percentage of vitamin C, would benefit my skin even more. However, it irritated my skin too much so I ended up diluting it it with water to use it up. I really don't like the dropper, because I frequently spill the liquid onto the floor or the sink by accident and waste the expensive product.

Quite simply a waste of money. Meant to review awhile ago. Did nothing at all. Don't throw your money away. Stay clear of this product.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this on a whim cause it was on sale after using Skinceuticals C+E ferulic. The Skinceuticals made my broken caps less noticeable and evened out my tone and moisturized and made my wrinkles less deep and this did nothing at all. In fact, I feel that it reversed the progress I had made. Cannot say enough negative things about this serum. Run, don't walk, to buy the C+E Ferulic.

Agree with all the negative reviews here. Waste of money. I honestly tried it for 3 months. NO change in my skin or pigmentation what so ever!

I got a sample of this after a facial. I honestly don't know if it did anything but break me out a little bit, because I could only use it for a few days due to the revolting smell--sort of like a combination of oily hair and self-tanner.