April 19, 2014 | 1584 users online

Gels/Soaps - Korres - Shower Gel in Bitter Almond

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Jorid

I absolutely love the scent of this shower gel! Yum yum marzipan! But not in an overly sweet and candied way. Makes every shower a treat.

As with other korres shower gels it is cleasing and not drying, but not extremely moisturizing either. I feel, however, that is moisturizing enough for a gel.

You dont have to use much product at the time, and I think I used a couple of months to empty the 250 ml bottle. So even though this product might be on the expensive side, it is totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Cerulean8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An excellent shower gel with a lovely warm scent: I appreciate that the gel does not overpower the user with that super-sweet "almond-y" scent found in so many products (there are often times when I don't feel like bathing in liquid candy); this is the real deal, conjuring up almond extract, complete with that delicious cherry end-note. Good foamy lather; my skin always felt clean-yet-moisturized and as the fragrance does not linger, it will not interfere with post-shower lotion/perfume/etc.

I have found Korres to be a solid line and I appreciate their natural approach to product formulations--if I'm putting something on the biggest organ of my body (and it's likely being absorbed), I appreciate fresh, pronounceable ingredients. Extra points for the expiration date on each bottle (something that is extremely rare in the health/beauty realm). Definitely a pricier line that's available at Sephora, but if you'd rather splurge on other items, head to Marshall's/TJ Maxx (I often find Korres bath products in their beauty sections).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 10:35:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

Thanks amygirl3540 for recommending this shower gel. I love almond or vanilla scents for shower gels. I was also looking for a shower gel that will help moisturize my dry skin. I love this gel because it is a creamy shower gel and it lathers up really good. The other plus is that it is not a strong scent and it will not interfere with your body lotion or cologne. This shower gel left my skin feeling soft and clean. This is not a shower gel for people who like a gel with a strong lasting scent. I only tend to smell the shower gel as I am using it in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

OMG! This smells so good!! Korres hit the jackpot with this shower gel. It's so creamy and moisturizing. I can not Rave enough about this, but I wish the scent lasted longer. I first discovered it at Belladonna Spa in New Orleans, and I have been a huge fan of the company ever since.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Caramellane

I love Korres, and of all their shower gels that I have tried, this one is strange in that the scent dissappears a few seconds after pouring from the bottle. For the short time that a fragrance does exist, it is a subtle, sweet almond that seems to take on a cherry note.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I swear I reviewed this one already...apparently not! Well, this is a lovely, lovely shower gel. The fragrance is divine. I LOVE ALMOND!!! I am always in search of the best almond scented items...perfumes, shower gels, lotions, home scents, candles, etc. Korres does a great job with this. I was lucky enough to find it for 50% off at the local BeautyFirst! It lathers nicely and is creamy and soft. It smells great. I would buy again!

EDIT: There are 2 reviews out there for this for the same product. I feel the same, no matter what. LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shower gel is a really well done almond scent, and I'm a sucker for well done almond scents. It's nice enough, but I won't repurchase simply because it doesn't give me anything that I don't already get from my Dr. Bronner's Almond and is WAAAY more expensive. I tried it, it was nice, but I got hypnotized by all the sparkle and lights in Sephora into paying too much for something. ;) If you have dry skin the Korres might be better for you, but otherwise I'd recommend saving a few bucks and getting Dr. Bronner's Almond instead. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by gurluwant2love24

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS SHOWER GEL! It's smells so wonderful and sweet you'll just want to stay in the shower longer and keep using it. It's that addicting. I've always been a big Korres fan and this is my favorite product EVER from them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 12:09:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shower gel. Bitter Almond and Mint Tea are my favourite Korres Shower gels. The scent is creamy, and reminds ne of marzipan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Korres showergels. bitter almond is sweet but not too sweet. its very creamy and moisturizing for a showergel.it's also very affordable. I love this!