August 30, 2014 | 1570 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Lit Up Mousse

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 7:15:00 AM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mousse for my curly, long hair. It is a little crunchy, but I happen to like a little bit of crunch for my hair. This mousse holds my curl all day and you really don't need any more product besides this one, maybe a little hairspray before it's totally dry. It has a very pleasant smell and you really don't need a whole lot for long hair. I lightly comb it thru right after applying it. I have gone thru 4 or 5 cans of this stuff. It's getting hard to find in most stores, I hope they aren't d/c it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jezlilolme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i read the first review on this site and thought.."wonderful"..haha..i purchased the mousse that day and didnt get to try it yet..well...i decided to try it anyways..she said that it made your hair crunchy..and i thought..well..maybe she used too much..cause that could happen...so i used less that usual..and still crunchy..haha not only doest it feel like glue, it actually sticks to your hair like glue too..its sooo hard to wash out...but on the plus side..even with the crunchiness, my hair look really curly and full...and i got tons of compliments, which NEVER happens..so is it something id use every day? no..but if one in a while i want a different look..i will use it...its good to "switch it up" once in a while.. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am SO mad at this stuff! I love Got 2 Be, but this mousse it utter crap. I put some in my damp hair, and it was super-crunchy and gross looking. It was so bad, I just had to wash my hair again! Total crap, that lies about how well it works. It made my hair stick together like glue. : /