Bare Escentuals Lola Buxom

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree with the ladies here, I have several shades of Buxom and am addicted! If you use a touch of this everyday you will absolutely not have chapped lips. I use a dab or two over my lipstick, can't beat it.
Edit: 1/22/15-Still love this stuff, keeps my lips soft. :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Lola and Sandy are by far my favorite nude glosses. These glosses give the sexiest pout without looking 12 years old or like a glitter stripper. I can't stand glitter on my lips, but BUXOM gives just that juicy look! LOVE BUXOM!!!

on 1/8/2011 5:49:00 PM

Love this color!! Read all of the prior reviews and absolutely agree with everyone! It's gorgeous!

on 11/14/2010 3:18:00 PM

I have several colours of Buxom gloss, but this one is the best. It is the perfect pinky beige nude lip gloss. Many nude lipsticks come off as concealer lips on me and this is the first time I've really loved a nude lip. It is warm and just slightly pinky/peach which is beautiful and subtle on it's own and looks great over lipsticks, too. It can tone down a bright or dark lipstick, brighten a dull or matte colour, and looks great over rosy lip liner. Highly recommended.

on 8/30/2010 6:43:00 PM

Gorgeous Rose pink Beige Lip gloss with tons of light iridescent pink shimmer that doesn't look too over the top when on the lips. This is a great nude lip gloss that ads just a hint of color, sparkle, and shine to my lips.

on 6/14/2010 12:12:00 PM

My absolute favorite Buxom! I am fair (BE Fair, MAC NC15) and this is just so pretty...a gorgeous pinky-beige. I LOVE Buxoms. They are so smooth, non-sticky and very long lasting. The tingle is fabulous too. Everyone must try this shade...it's amazing!

on 9/18/2009 9:42:00 AM

Of alllll the Buxom colors, this is my favorite- and it's an ULTA exclusive, FYI. Sandy is also gorgeous which is a Sephora exclusive. Those are the two most beautiful colors in this line of lip gloss!

on 6/17/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Lola is a beautiful pink nude color that goes on slightly sheer. Has some shimmer and shine to it but nothing over the top. Cooling on the lips.

on 5/18/2009 12:56:00 AM

my favorite buxom! my mom gave this to me recently because she doesn't like the tingling (which i hardly feel, but i guess it's pretty intense for some) but it's the most gorgeous color on me. i'm pretty fair, between NC15-20, and this is a perfect mlbb shade. it looks so professional and polished, i really love this color.

on 11/11/2008 6:47:00 AM

I have three favourite buxoms of which this is one (the others being Bunny & Zena), this is a gorgeous sheer mocha and for me is the perfect nude, I love the Bare Radiance as a nude lipgloss but, I am so addicted to the lovely minty tingly feeling you get from Buxoms.

Recommended for Medium Skin