December 17, 2014 | 1765 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Tokkaebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Like everyone else has been saying this is an amazing shimmer brick. I have tan Asian skin, and since I have pretty strong red undertones, this is the perfect highlight for me. I also use the darker bronze-copper shades individually to accent the outer parts of my eyes, which is what I also do with my favorite blush (Bella Bamba).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

So lovely. This shows as a beautiful gold/copper highlight on my cheekbones and brow bone. Looks gorgeous on my medium olive skin, but would probably work on many skin tones.

Disappointed that its limited edition, but it takes forever to get through, I may never finish it.

I want to try the other shimmerbricks on the market, but they are a bit pricey!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just so gorgeous to look at. I got this as a gift, so personally I would not have chosen these colours as I would love to use a shimmer brick more as a blush. This is not possible as a blush due to the colours but look beautiful and subtle on my eyelids. I love how it shimmers, not glitters.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by w04hh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my favorite shimmer brick (I have Bronze and Apricot as well). Unfortunately, it is no longer available as it was part of the holiday line in 2008. I would say the stripes blend into more of a golden than a coppery color. It adds an amazing sheen to my cheek bone, yet it doesn't look oily. I also use the 2 darker colors to contour my eye and the light colors as eyeshadow to highlight. The case of this particular shimmer brick is different from the tradition plastic black case. This case is gold in color and the top is composed of plastic and leather-like material. Many people use a duo fibre brush to apply the shimmer bricks, but from my experience, Bobbi Brown's Face Blender brush does a much better job in depositing the shimmers. Even though it is a limited edition item and I wouldn't be able to repurchase when I hit the pan, I don't see myself running out anytime soon. There is enough product in the shimmer bricks to last for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by TheStyleWarrior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this at my local CCO last week for $28. I have used it as my highlight everyday since. It gives a nice glow without being overly shimmery. There's NO glitter. It blends easily. The packaging is beautiful. I haven't found any negatives about this product. If you find this at your CCO buy it! As this was my first Shimmer Brick, I look forward to trying out some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by 1StyleWarrior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this at my local CCO last week for $28. I have used it as my highlight everyday since. It gives a nice glow without being overly shimmery. There's NO glitter (like MAC MSFs). It blends easily. The packaging is beautiful. I haven't found any negatives about this product. If you find this at your CCO buy it! As this was my first Shimmer Brick, I look forward to trying out some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by herbina77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this highlighter, especially now in the summer with some tan it looks great. I already have Platinum Pink and Rose Quartz and they all are different enough to have something suitable for every makeup colour. You just have to be careful on not using too much at a time, and use it only on the sides of the cheek, not too close to the nose or it will make your cheeks look chubby pretty easily.

I don't think I'll ever have to buy again since this will last for years, but if I lost this, I could consider hunting it again. This has been a LE so it's propably difficult to find anymore, so I'll better not lose/break this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by BeautyDiva2006

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am totally in love with this product and it has become a staple in my everyday look. It is too light to be a blush but AMAZING as a highlighter for my NC30 skintone with golden undertones. Once I have on all my makeup on, I lightly swirl a skunk brush on the surface and apply it to the areas of my face where the sun will hit like my nose, and chin, and across my cheeks.I avoid my forehead since I don't want to look sweaty. It gives me the prettiest translucent golden beige glow that I have never achieved with any other highlighter. The difference I notice with this and other highlighters is that it lets your own skin shine through and not cover it up with a layer of thick powder glitter or shimmer.This is like the initial glowy tan you get from being on vacation in Hawaii. Where your nose and cheeks get a little shiny but is flattering since it looks like the results of a healthy tan. t is finely milled so it doesn't ever look cakey. I recieved this in a swap in the winter and didn't really use it much. It's beginning to get warmer here so I pulled it out about a month ago and was amazed at the glow I had achieved with this product. I cannot wait to use this in the summer when I get a little darker. I think it will look ever more amazing..The best part is the packaging. It is not the ugly standard black casing that BB's other shimmerbricks come it. It is housed in a luxe golden case that is so pretty and not tacky at all. I doubt I will ever run out of this but if I do I would definitely repurchase. I believe it retails for $40 but in my opinion it is worth every penny at least for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Ekaterina7

I don't like it very much because the quality of Limited Edition is worse than the permanent collection I think. Anyway I love it but won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lycie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted a slight glow without too much color and that is exactly what I got with this shimmer brick. I'm so pleased with it. It gives me a lovely glow and it looks beautiful over my Maui bronzer. A light hand is needed with this, a little goes a long way.