April 21, 2014 | 1214 users online

Highlighters - Yves Saint Laurent - The Bow Collection - Touche D'Or

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Makeup7addict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this from Beauty Choice either late last year or early this year, but I LOVE IT!!! I didn't pay regular price for this, but i'm trying not to use it all and save it for my Friends wedding. It gives such a perfect glow! I have olive skin and it looks fabulous with some nice rosey cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

gorgeous! neutral and champagney, not too yellow. i use it as a highlighter on browbone or an allover eyeshadow for a subtle look. great in the inner corners of eyes. staying power isnt the greatest so i recomment a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by trendoid

I am so in love with this and hope they make it perm. It is the perfect highlighter. When you think gold, you don't think neutral or subtle. This is both!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by henbritches

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Since so many lines came out with gold products, especially highlighters, this year I figured something has to work for me.....well, obviously not. I tried so many other brands, Chanel, Stila, Mac, Dior, etc etc and all of them were YELLOW gold, so unattractive and harsh, and I was extremely disappointed....until I found this! It's the PERFECT shade of gold, a nice light pale gold, but not white and harsh, and it's the perfect consistancy too....not too thick, not too runny, you just pat it on and you look dazzling! I have used it everywhere, cheekbones, browbones, bridge of nose, eyelids, and it's spectacular everywhere! I am hoping to get another since it's limited edition and i finally found something i really like and that actually works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

Ok, seriously, every time I buy a YSL product, I wonder how I could have lived without it before. I was at Neiman Marcus getting the Pur Black gloss when I stumbled upon this in the holiday collection. I *believe* (don't quote me on this) that it is a NM exclusive, as I did not see it at Nordstrom.

The Touche D'Or (Golden Touch) is in the same click-pen format as the Touche Eclat. The tube is matte polished gold colored rather than the shiny gold of TE, though.

But, this product is amazing! I bought it without trying it on, but I think it is very versatile. The color is a peach-gold with subtle gold sparkle. It can be used as an eyeshadow base, a highlighter on any part of the face, even as a lipgloss. The texture is creamy, soft and light, similar actually to Touche Eclat.

Today, I used this as a shadow base for my Stila Smokey Eye quad, and it worked fantastically. Not only did it prevent the colors from getting muddy or fading, it also brought out the shimmer and sparkle in all of the shadow colors. I also used some on the cupid's bow of my lip and along the center of my nose. It blends well into my skin (NC20-25), and you don't see any chunky glitter or anything - just a nice, luminous glow.

I really, really love this stuff, and I'm not sure if it's limited edition, so I may go back and stock up. The only prohibitive factor is the pricepoint, which is $40USD for 0.1 oz/2.5 mL. continued >>