Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - Citrus Rose

4.6

on 4/21/2013 5:40:00 PM

I absolutely love this lipstick - the colour is gorgeous (I've been looking for a long time to find this shade as most of them are either too bright and red or too dark for me). I will definitely be buying this for a long time, as it looks very natural and goes well with my skin tone, all I hope for is that they don't discontinue the colour (it always happens to me, if I find the right shade it will be discontinued :( ...

on 2/8/2013 6:53:00 AM

great product. on my fair skin it's a great warm toned red. not really corally or neutral. it's THE red. i have olive untertones in my very light skin and cool toned reds just do not look good on me. this one works with my colouring.
only small little downside is the slight shimmer but i can handle ist. it's not frosty by any means.
packaging, formula and wear time is great, too.
creamy but good staying power and not moving. that's very important with this bright shades (at least it is bright in my fair face :-)
couldn't find a better red for me.

on 8/30/2011 11:46:00 AM

This shade is the perfect rusted rose color. It goes very well with the new vintage red. jade green and rust shades featured in Fall 2011 fashion. There's just enough red, pink, gold & rust in this shade to make it wearable with any shade of outfit. On fair skin with blue/black hair and blue eyes, it lights up the whole face. I wear mine with Milani baked blush in Vino Red and Revlon's wine shades/4 color compact. If you tend to shy away from red lipstick, then this is the one for you. Lights up the entire face without leaving you with the stamped, clown effect.

on 7/21/2011 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

After trying on the Clinique lipsticks, I chose to buy this.I just went for the color that I think looks best on me, medium/tan skin with warm undertone.It's not too bright,nor red.Kind of coralish,just the right color to brighten my face.the best thing is it feels so moisturizing on my lips,
will definately be one of my fave lipstick that I will use almost everyday.

on 11/15/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Lovely colour. The right shade of red you can wear right in the morning to go to work without looking over the top. Itīs a blend of red, peach and rose together that is very flattering and brights up your complexion. I love it and Iīll buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love Clinique lipsticks - they go on well, keep lips soft and moisturized and have a wonderful array of colors. And, they are affordable!

I was searching for a new color, something a little bright but not too bright and easy to wear for every day. I ended up getting citrus rose.

Citrus Rose is kind of like peach, pink and rose all in one. So, it obviously goes well with a lot of looks. I am pretty tan (NC43) and this goes well with my skintone. Its a buildable lipstick, so if you want a subtle look, just swipe once, if you want more color, just add more. I love it cause the color is very complimentary, it is not too bright, its not clownish at all, its a lovely color perfect for spring and summer! Been wearing it every day and getting compliments :) Definitely brightens up your look :)

Not bad for $14 and clinique lipsticks fade evenly and has decent lasting power for lipstick. Love how it keeps my lips soft.

on 5/29/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. I love the SA who talked me into it. I have dark hair/
olive skin and pigmented lips and the color is perfect. It's not too red
too pink or too orange..it's a combo of all 3 that would work on all skin
tones. Did I mention it wears well too? I will repurchase forever.

on 5/8/2010 6:18:00 PM

I got this as a GWP, and I didn't really think anything of it. I used it for the first time a couple of months ago because I wanted a red lipstick and it was the only one I could find in my makeup drawer. I got more complements on it than any other makeup product I've ever used. It is a perfect color on me and fades quite nicely, so I don't feel like I have blotchy lips after I eat/drink. It lasts quite nicely as well. Only complaint is that it seems to be drying if I wear it for too long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I find this color not to work well on me. Its too tomato-y of a red for me. I dont like the color so I have only worn it on a few occasions, and I think it was a normal lipstick in lasting power and dryness/moisture. In general, I find Clinique to be a bit expensive. Luckily, my mother gave this to me (it came free with one of her purchases) so it didnt cost me money.

on 9/9/2009 3:32:00 PM

This is a tomato red lipstick that simply did not look good with my fair skin and cool skin tone. In general I like Clinique lipsticks. The only problem with this one for me is the color just doesn't work for me.

Popular Lipsticks