October 20, 2014 | 1484 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - Cream Lip gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Tootsie123

This product was not what I expected. It is a creamy lipstick that is highly pigmented and not what I consider a gloss at all. The worst thing about it for me is the brush applicator...really hard and stiff and cheap!!! I possibly would like the product better if it were easier to apply but don't even want to use it because of the crappy brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by SYDNEY

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I prefer these to her other glosses as these are much more pigmented-almost like a liquid lipstick if that makes sense. I have WARM MAUVE (a YLBB shade) and MAPLE (a lovely warm red). The color range is good, as is the consistency and staying power. Having said that though I do think for $18 you should get MORE product AND the brush APPLICATOR is just HORRIBLE! FLAYING ANYBODY? I simply don't have the time to dig the gloss out and then have to transfer it to another brush to apply it. I heard through the grapevine that there have been a NUMBER of complaints about the brush AND the company had actually planned to change it-BUT at the last minute did an about face because-BOBBI LIKES THE ORIGINAL! HELLO??
To each their own I guess but as far as I'm concerned-I see a BOYCUT coming on!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2004 5:37:00 PM More reviews by MaggieMee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not exactly what you imagine a lip gloss to be, it's more like a liquid lipstick - opaque and more pigmented, and not as super shiny. Not that I'm complaining, I do like the colour I have - Blue Raspberry. But when I want my lips to look more glossy with this colour, I put another light layer of shiny gloss in a clear or similar lighter shade, so I can have its colour but with more glossy shine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

These cream glosses seem more like a moisturizing glossy lipstick than gloss to me. They have a nice shine but not that real wet look of gloss. Very pigmented like a lipstick in terms of color. I got warm mauve a nude brown with a touch of bronze and a hint of pink. The bronze leans it toward the warm side but a cool lipliner would bring out the mauvey side more. Lasts as long as a regular lipstick. Like the sponge tip over the nailpolish brush applicator of the regular glosses! No scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2003 11:03:00 PM More reviews by trishipoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE these glosses!! I am not a fan of her other glosses because of the wand and the stickiness but these are more like a liquid lipstick. Sponge applicator. creamy and last awhile.. I do use a lipliner with mine! I also do not detect a scent although some same there is a citrus taste..hmmm?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2003 2:34:00 PM More reviews by AvaDollz

I love the consistancy of these glosses. My favourite is the Warm Mauve (2). On my LLL complexion, it's a little darker than a YLBB - more of a deeper version of that idea. I love it though. Very creamy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Anitag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the darkest shade and find that it's a really nice way to wear gloss. I also prefer these kind of glosses to the MAC lipglass and BB's other glosses as I find them too sticky. Overall I did experience some bleeding when I used it thats why I've given it 4.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the formulation and the packaging of these products! The applicatior is very nice, someone below called it deerfoot, which is exactly what it looks like. It is sturdy and stands up to reapplication without becoming flimsy or raw (you know when the sponge part of the applicatior dissappears mystically? I have this in two shades, Heather Rose and Warm Mauve. Heather Rose is a gorgeous hilghly pigmented nuetral pink and Warm Mauve is a gorgeous higly pigmented YLOB shade on me, reminds me a little of Clinique Tenderheart with more shine. These lipglosses are not overly shiny and like all of my BB makeup make me feel very chic and sophisticated. $18 is a little steep for a lip gloss though, but they are worth the price IMHO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Beth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What seems to distinguish Cream Lip Gloss from other BB glosses and those of other brands is the high saturation of pigment. I swapped for Maple, a deep slightly warm red. I appreciate the deerfoot applicator and the citrusy taste (some of you are saying it's grapefruit, but it seems more like a Creamsicle to me--pleasant either way). This red would look great on a variety of skin tones. Unlike almost every other color line known to woman, this small assortment of colors features NO shimmery or frosted colors. If you want something shimmery from Bobbi, try her Shimmer Lip Gloss instead. For those of us who eschew shimmer, all the CLG colors are tempting. The only reason I'm giving this a 4 is that no one should have to pay $18USD for a lip gloss, no matter how concentrated the pigment. I'll be going back to buy or swap for Heather Rose and Hazelnut.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by miata

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I currently own 4 of these cream lip gloss, the best moisture and long-lasting lip gloss. Strongly recommended it to everyone. :)