December 19, 2014 | 1070 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I find this blush a more pinky-peach version of Orgasm and more glittery - but the glitter doesn't have to enter the disaster zone if you are careful with application. I find this blush worthwhile because I love the long lasting (full day wear) pink-peach glow and do notice some glittery shimmer but nothing too outrageous.

On my NC15 yellow undertoned skin I only need a light application and really love the look of this really buffed in and layered with a subtle highlight over top (this helps to tone the glitters down as well). My favourite blush to apply this blush is the ELF Flat Top Powder Brush, I always tap it off first as this really helps to get rid of the gold glitter and leave the powder behind. I can't be too heavy handed with this blush as on me it is quite pigmented.

I have rather a stash of blushes, so if this should ever run out in the distant future and was still available I would more than likely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

this is a nice blush for if you're having a night out but for day to day it is SO glittery, there were literally chunks of glitter on my face. Having said that it did have a nice colour to it and it was long lasting so it's really dependant on what you want it for! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

Very cute blush.. it looks exactly like orgasm but with a ton of glitter chunks. It's best for going out at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Nice color

Cons:
packaging, looks dirty after a while
price $30

Its an okay blush, would not buy again. Its a bit too glittery but I use a large fluffy powder blush to apply and it gets rid of most of the glitter and picks up more color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by mzalat1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color- but the glitter can be slightly too much. I often find it on my shirt afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift from my best friend and it is my daily go-to blush.

This blush has a warm peachy tone with flecks of golden glitter. It instantly adds a healthy rosy glow to my skin. I personally don't mind the glitter, though it travels to other places of my face. I just brush it off before I set everything. It has great blendability and staying power. I can always count on this to complete my look. A little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by punkface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NARS blushes are amazing but for me this blush has too much glitter. It's orgasm with a ton of large gold glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by INEM

I really like this blush. The quality is superb. It creates a very natural looking colour on my face. It makes me look fresh and the glitter doesnt bother me at all. When applied high and on the right spot, it gives me the illusion of cheekbones that I never have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

I'm probably one of the few here that really likes this blush.

I'm not put off by the gold sparkle, and I really don't have much of a problem using it on the skin. As a matter of fact, I really don't see the any large gold flecks, but I am left with a nice pink blush shot through with a nice gold shimmer.

It looks even better paired with my favorite bronzer, and leaves me with a nice sculpted cheek with a little bit of gold highlight.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

This blush is wearable, but barely. There is a ton of shimmer. I use an elf blush brush that doesn't pick up a lot of pigment so my face is not covered by glitter. With a light hand this produces a pretty coral flush. I would not repurchase but do enjoy it.