NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

on 1/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

You need a high quality brush specifically made for blushing to get the color payoff without clumping. Like many mentioned, it has large glitters that you gotta pick out one by one b/c it will get embedded in your pores. Try using fingertips to rub it on, and its a mess! It will surely clump on your skin and and theres like 50 gold glitter on your fingertips that you are not sure what to do with. Not easy to use in a hurry and the glitter turned me off. I like full face and the glam/club look but.....this isnt happening still. Also, the black packaging with the rubbery texture that alot of makeup brands use is not really great. It gets dirty so fast, and no matter how vigorously I clean it, some spots seem to never go away.

on 1/28/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush. It provides the perfect combination of peach and pink, however, there are huge chunks of gold glitter in it! I don't find the glitter necessary. A shimmery blush is nice, yes, but I don't see why anyone from any age group would want chunks of gold glitter on her face. After application I usually only end up with a few chunks of glitter on my face that I can easily dust off, so it's not a big issue. I think the regular nars orgasm is pretty much the same thing, minus the glitter. I like this blush, sure, but I wouldn't repurchase due to the big price tag and unnecessary glitter.
UPDATE: As you get further down into the pan, there is even more glitter. I ended up with glitter ALL over my face, so back to Sephora this goes!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Possibly my favourite pink blush ever.
It's a beautiful balance of cool and warm, and I find it makes my eyes look bluer. Blends beautifully with Laguna bronzer. I use this colour a lot for bridal work as I find it stays on and flatters most skin tones. It's less shimmery and gold than orgasm, so it is more flattering if you don't have perfect skin on your cheeks.
Now. A word about the glitter. Yes, there is glitter, however, if you tap your blush brush lightly before applying, the glitter falls off and the colour stays on, making it a beautiful Demi matte pink. I personally like the kabuki yachiyo brush for this but any good blush brush will do! 💞💞💞

on 12/1/2014 3:37:00 AM

I find this blush a more pinky-peach version of Orgasm and more glittery - but the glitter doesn't have to enter the disaster zone if you are careful with application. I find this blush worthwhile because I love the long lasting (full day wear) pink-peach glow and do notice some glittery shimmer but nothing too outrageous.

On my NC15 yellow undertoned skin I only need a light application and really love the look of this really buffed in and layered with a subtle highlight over top (this helps to tone the glitters down as well). My favourite blush to apply this blush is the ELF Flat Top Powder Brush, I always tap it off first as this really helps to get rid of the gold glitter and leave the powder behind. I can't be too heavy handed with this blush as on me it is quite pigmented.

I have rather a stash of blushes, so if this should ever run out in the distant future and was still available I would more than likely repurchase.

on 8/15/2014 12:38:00 PM

this is a nice blush for if you're having a night out but for day to day it is SO glittery, there were literally chunks of glitter on my face. Having said that it did have a nice colour to it and it was long lasting so it's really dependant on what you want it for! :)

on 7/10/2014 10:44:00 PM

Very cute blush.. it looks exactly like orgasm but with a ton of glitter chunks. It's best for going out at night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pros:
Nice color

Cons:
packaging, looks dirty after a while
price $30

Its an okay blush, would not buy again. Its a bit too glittery but I use a large fluffy powder blush to apply and it gets rid of most of the glitter and picks up more color.

on 6/9/2014 6:55:00 AM

Gorgeous color- but the glitter can be slightly too much. I often find it on my shirt afterwards.

on 3/1/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this as a gift from my best friend and it is my daily go-to blush.

This blush has a warm peachy tone with flecks of golden glitter. It instantly adds a healthy rosy glow to my skin. I personally don't mind the glitter, though it travels to other places of my face. I just brush it off before I set everything. It has great blendability and staying power. I can always count on this to complete my look. A little goes a long way.

on 12/2/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

NARS blushes are amazing but for me this blush has too much glitter. It's orgasm with a ton of large gold glitter.

Popular Blush Products