April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Highlighters - Urban Decay - Honey Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by thespeedytomato

My SO likes this, which is the major reason I tried it, so I guess it's not all that disappointing.

For the price, though, I guess I expected more. The scent and flavor are really nice, but they only last a short while. I end up being sparkly a lot longer than I am honey-flavored. Which means reapplication immediately before anything goes down. Which would be fine, except that the packaging (while adorable sitting on my vanity) is bulky and extremely impractical for toting around in a purse.

Overall, it sparkles, migrates, and lasts like any shimmer powder. The scent and flavor are nice if recently applied. It's really not a bad product. I guess for $20 / 2 tbsp, I just expected something a little more spectacular.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I'm surprised I have not reviewed this yet as it is something I have had for years and I absolutely love, even though I don't use it very often. I first bought this when it was very first released, I believe it was in 1999 or 2000. Anyway, I still have the original box and plenty of it, just because it is not something you use every day (although when I first got it I used it all the time) and you barely use any each time, just a little on the chest and arms, maybe a little on the back, and the pouf stays glittery too so you really don't need to dip into your product very often. I love that this tastes like honey, although no one except the man I am with would have the delight of finding that out. The packaging is very cute and even having owned this for approx. 10 years the pouf is still in great shape, as is the box. I've been tempted over the years with the gimlet version and the champagne but I always think, why bother if I still have so much honey left, it would take a lifetime to use up another box. I will say I would repurchase this but that's a big IF, but I might have to now that I am thinking about it so much and falling back in love with it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

UD's Honey Powder is absolutely stunning. I definitely wouldn't wear this as an every day kind of thing, but for a night out dancing or a date, this gives a gorgeous golden sheen to the skin. It stands out, but unless overapplied, doesn't look overly glittery or blingy. A gorgeous highlighter dusted lightly on the neck/chest area, a bit on the arms, and voila, sparkling skin. My favorite UD powder is definitely champagne, but honey is definitely a runner up in terms of adding a gorgeous finish to the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So adorable!!!!! Love this product it's sexy, cute and fun
Most of them taste sugary regardless of what theyre "supposed" to taste like, very sparkly and shimmery
NOT recommended for sensitive skin because it contains bismuth oxychloride but if you know that you don't have allergic problems with that ingredient then I really recommend this
it's feminine and fun and you can tell people to lick your shoulder which is pretty funny, it retails for a pretty steep price considering the amount that your get, you get about two tablespoons worth of glittery powder the box is so pretty and so if the puff, you can use it for something else when you use up the powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product so much! It's a beautiful gold color and looks great on my fair olive toned skin. I think it tastes great too and the smell isn't bad either. It smells a little like honey and even though I'm not fond of honey in general, I don't think is smells like pee at all like others have said. To me, it smells a little more like sweet baby powder...? With that being said, whatever smell you think it is, it goes away VERY quickly after it's applied.
I use it to highlight my cheekbones and nose like a bronzer, and also on my shoulders and collar bone. It looks amazing for everyday wear as well as a night out. :)
I'd most definitely buy this again because it looks so good on my skin, however, I'm sure I won't need to buy another one for a long time as a little of this product goes very long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by luvtolaugh1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the color, love the little leopard puff, but it really DOES smell like a port-a-potty. I got cocoa instead

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by lamorticia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product! Not only does it give the perfect amount of bronzing/shimmering coverage, but it also smells sooo nice without being overpowering! Along with that, it tastes good...making it a great treat for the guy you're making out with ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YUMMM.... This smells AMAZING. I use it on my collarbone and on my eyes. I wish the scent lasted longer. And the shimmer as well. It's a beautiful gold color on me. I'd buy again, if I ever run out. Ha.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by snow23

I wished this would leave shimmer on my skin instead of glitter. It would be such a great highlighter on the face if that was the case.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I love this shimmer powder. It has a nice scent but it gives a great glow. The packaging is so cute. I love the sexy tassled top.