July 23, 2014 | 1997 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Styltini instant tolerance 24 hour anti humidity smoothing spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love it! it really works well with humidity. I put this near my roots on the side of my head where I get a little sweaty during the summer and its perfection. It really holds my style. Its not crunch unless you spray within 4 inches of your hair. It smells pretty good- really fruity not like garnier though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! It keeps the frizz down without leaving my hair greasy!!! It leaves it soft too!!! It smells amazing and is a great product!!! I would definatley recommend buying this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff worked really well for me with frizz and static that I experience in the winter! It smells great and is a very light spray!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

i love this hairspray. first off, it actually smells good. it has a fruity smell, my husband even noticed. it's very lightweight yet gives a nice hold. it's not sticky at all. i usually hate hairspray but i actually love this one. i can't tell whether it is anti-humidity yet because i haven't had to deal with any humidity yet. but i just like this as a hairspray. i took off one packaging point just because the cap won't stay on but other than that it's great.