July 29, 2014 | 1503 users online

Scrubs - CocoaPink Dermabrasion Face Wash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by jansonlygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It so sad that CP closed now because I just started to love their products! I got this as a free sample, which is super generous considering that it will last me forever, a tiny but goes a long way and its a really intense scrub so I only use it once a week or every other week!

It smells like choco/peanutbutter cups to me without being too sweet. I really like the scent and I really like how smooth my skin is after using it. My foundation goes on flawlessly!

The only downside is that I have to use it in the shower, not over the sink, because it has so many butters in it or something that make the derm.crystals sick to my skin and I can't get them all off without being in the shower. But its not really a downside just kind of a pain if I wan't to do a treatment without showering :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by MissMelissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another Cocoa Pink product that I have fell in love with. It is described as being a "A gentle clean rinse face wash with real dermabrasion crystals that exfoliate and polish the skin, leaving you with a fresh glow and smooth skin". This product is a scrub AND a cleanser!
Let me first say that I have professional microdermabrasion done every six weeks or so. I've also used products that are sold as Microdermabrasion scrubs, it seems every company is making one and they're all very similar. (Lancome, Neutrogena, L'Oreal, etc.) This product is the exception! The others all seem to have a thick and heavy texture that leaves my face feeling soft, but not CLEAN. I always feel like I need to wash my face afterwards. This stuff has a completely different texture, it's light and it reminds me of whipped frosting. I received a small sample of this, in my last CP order and I couldn't wait to try it! I used a very warm washrag to wet my face and open my pores, then added a bit of the product to my forehead, my cheeks and then chin. As I started massaging it into my skin, I could feel how fine the scrub particles were and it reminded me of the last time I had actual Microdermabrasion done! My skin is somewhat sensitive because of using Retin-A, so I didn't use much pressure. To rinse, I just kept adding warm water and massaging it down my face with my hands, until it was all gone. It rinsed easily, with no residue. My skin has never felt so clean and fresh and smooooth! It's an unbelievable feeling! Afterwards, I applied a serum and a night cream and my face was literally glowing and it wasn't red or irritated either! GENIUS!
I thought I would get 2 or 3 uses out of this tiny.5oz size sample--I still have like 90% left! I'm shocked how little you need to use to get fantastic results! Oh! And the best part is that you can buy this in several fragrances or fragrance free, if you're sensitive! The one I tried was *Lemon Sugar* and I prefer to use products that are unscented, but it didn't upset my skin. It also doesn't have any harsh soaps (SLS) or mineral/petroleum oils. My favorite is the fact that it has not been tested, nor does it contain animals! *YAY*
Pick up a sample size and try it for yourself! You'll thank me later:)

Ingredients: Water, Glycerine, Soduim Lactate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Almond Oil, Disodium Sulfosuccinate, Grapeseed Oil, Cocamide DEA, Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide.

Tip: I used this on my lips last night! Afterwards, I applied a thin coat of Stinky Feet (it's just unrefined Shea Butter! lol!) and I woke up to super smooth and extremely soft lips:) WoW!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No