July 31, 2014 | 2036 users online

Blush - Revlon - Pretty in Peony

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this. It's a pink mauve color with blue undertones. Since they no longer make this, I am going to buy Nars Gaeity when I'm out of this. I think Gaiety would be a good replica, although it's a lot more money. I've looked at swatches. This is my holy grail blush. I hope they bring it back to their permanent line. :(

Edit: nars gaiety is the perfect match, and are identical when side-by-side. If anyone finds a cheaper match to revlon's, please leave the name :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Again, a Christmas present. I am weary of blushes, because it's very hard for me to get the color just right. I immediately fell in love with the sheer, very slightly shimmery color. I was soo disappointed when I read the label and it said 'limited edition'. Judging by the other reviews, I'll be digging through some bins at my local Big Lots for about three more cases!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by victoriaganbriella32959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this blush! It is a very pretty, pinky mauved color. I dont think it would show up on NC30 and above though. I find it makes a really pretty pop of pink on the cheeks. Defintaley running to Big Lots ang getting a couple more of these. Has become a HG pink blush for me!