Revlon Pretty in Peony

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this. It's a pink mauve color with blue undertones. Since they no longer make this, I am going to buy Nars Gaeity when I'm out of this. I think Gaiety would be a good replica, although it's a lot more money. I've looked at swatches. This is my holy grail blush. I hope they bring it back to their permanent line. :(

Edit: nars gaiety is the perfect match, and are identical when side-by-side. If anyone finds a cheaper match to revlon's, please leave the name :)

Again, a Christmas present. I am weary of blushes, because it's very hard for me to get the color just right. I immediately fell in love with the sheer, very slightly shimmery color. I was soo disappointed when I read the label and it said 'limited edition'. Judging by the other reviews, I'll be digging through some bins at my local Big Lots for about three more cases!!

I absolutely LOVE this blush! It is a very pretty, pinky mauved color. I dont think it would show up on NC30 and above though. I find it makes a really pretty pop of pink on the cheeks. Defintaley running to Big Lots ang getting a couple more of these. Has become a HG pink blush for me!