Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

4.7

Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Carotene (CI 40800).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is lovely, I use it as a lip balm - it is smooth and light and creamy and the wide applicator feels generous and comfortable. It feels lovely while it's on. When it comes off after lips go back to being dry, in my experience - which is why I may not buy again, not sure yet. Also there's SPF in the one I have, I don't like eating that throughout the day, can't be too good for you. I hadn't realised it's multi-purpose, so may use it for other dry areas.

This is the only chapstick I use besides Burt's Bees. Seriously moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. I don't like most chapsticks because I am allergic to a common ingredient found in them that makes my lips peel, but this doesn't do that at all, it actually does what it is supposed to which is moisturize my lips. I also use it on my knuckles in the winter time if I can't find my hand lotion in my purse in a pinch, works fab. Love it, buy it!

Been using this for years on my lips. Love it! Have tried numerous other high end brands and found that this truly works for me. Keeps lips from getting chapped in the brutal northeast winters. I do not use it when I am out in the sun however. I tried their lip formulation with sunscreen but did not like it at all. Left a weird "taste" I personally found intolerable. For sunny days and outdoor activities I have to use herpicin l or Hawaiian tropic but for every day and every night use, Palmers is my go to.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Smells nice.
Convenient easy to use.
Travel friendly compared to the large jar.
Seems to be the same product as the jar version which is always nice.
Multipurpose product great for dry skin or lips.
Personally I found no need to keep this in my products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I mostly use this multipurpose stick as lip balm and it is awesome for that. That is saying a lot coming from me, the chapstick queen. Any chapstick out there, I have probably tried it. This makes my lips so silky smooth and I find myself reaching for this more than anything else. And the scent is just to die for. Cocoa butter is one of my favorite scents so that is a huge plus. I definitely recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the only thing my super sensitive skin can tolerate after doing a few months of Epiduo (which did not help my skin at all and only made it more sensitive). I applied palmer's to my acne marks at first to fade them and its amazing at that, I could see a difference almost immediately, one night on a whim I applied it to my entire cheek just to see what happened and I woke up with amazing results, it was even, clear and moisturized like never before. It just felt and looked like nice skin, which I haven't had in years. I kind of can't believe it. I did a lot of research on cocoa butter and I know its supposedly comedogenic but I take that with a grain of salt now a days since so many things (jojoba oil) which are supposed to be non-comedogenic make me break out. Anyway I'm really glad I found this I now apply it every night for the past 3 weeks all over my cheeks (I have combo skin and my forehead and nose don't like moisture of any kind they just like to be left alone) and my scars (I'm talking hyper pigmentation only, as those are the only scars I have) and those pesky little red dots I always seemed to have are almost gone. I'm not sure if it helps acne actually, but I think it helps in the way that it repairs your skin and allows your own skin to take care of the acne. I still break out on my cheeks like I've always done but they are tiny now and not red or inflamed so it's a lot more bearable. It's just a lot easier to deal with a breakout when the rest of your skin isn't on fire and covered in old acne marks. I also like how I don't have to touch my face when I use this because I now don't obsess over every little bump I can feel but not see. I'm thinking of trying pure cocoa butter next but for now this is awesome.

If you want to use it during the day too, you can just apply some, wait like 5-10 mins then dap it with a tissue so that your face doesn't look so shiny.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product is amazing!
It is such a multipurpose item!!! so much more than just a lip balm.
you know the wonderful things chapstick does for your lips? imagine that on all the dry parts on your body....yep that's this product

It's perfect for spots where you need extra moisture when they're chapped
I love the packaging. I don't need to rub it in so my hands stay clean.
I'm the lazy person that finds moisturizing so tedious, thankfully this product is really quick!
You get .5oz which is a lot of product. Way more than a lipstick, but still less than what comes in the average foundation bottle.
My skin responds really well to palmers cocoa butter. Vitamin E, which is in this product, is known to fade scars and promote healing.
I've used a whole stick on my feet in the summer when they got kinda gross from sandals, and I go through sticks in the winter when my skin gets drier.

it smells ahhhhhhmazing
It does NOT get waxy or oily. it soaks up into my skin quickly. much more nourishing than any other moisture sticks i've tried

I keep one by my bed that I use just on my lips before I go to sleep, and another in my bathroom that I use on cuticles, elbows, dry hands, etc. I've used it on my face and am going to get a third to use only on my face. just because it can be used in multiple places doesn't mean you have to keep using the same exact stick! lol. (I'm trying to be as hygienic as possible)

I have really dry lips (cracked and flaky). I could slather on product to my lips and by the end of the day it's like my lips suck it all up and is left asking for more. I've tried out every balm out there and each one I am forced to reapply more than once throughout the day (which is REALLY annoying).

I saw this at the Walmart for around $1.98 so I decided I would try it out. This stuff is great. I apply it before I go to bed and that's all I need. I feel like this stuff actually moisturizes my lips. The smell is delicious and for such a low price, the size is great. :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

-Price: at 5 dollars for a MULTI-PURPOSE product that will last you a really long time, it's definitely a deal.

-Packaging: The packaging is very convenient. It looks like a fat glue stick. It also reminds me of some of the LIPSMACKER jumbo lip balms I own, LOL. LOVE IT!!!

-Product: As I mentioned earlier, this product is multi purpose. I kinda laugh when some reviewers call it a lip balm, because it can be used as much more than that, so please, STOP CALLING IT A LIP BALM!!! This product can be used as a good skin moisturizer, INCLUDING YOUR FACE. Cocoa butter does NOT clog ur pores or cause breakouts, that's just a common misconception. It actually evens your skin tone and hydrates your skin, it also helps lock that moisture in. IMO, it's the best moisturizer out there!!!!!

One thing I just discovered, it is an AWESOME primer!!!! I rubbed som on my face and let it sink in, them applied my TM, and noticed how smooth it went on and how good my skin looked. Most primers make my skin all itchy and dirty feeling, this made my skin feel as if I had no make up on at all.

Definitely repurchasing this item as well as the entire Palmer's skin line.

this product is amazing for tattoos. Swivel up to apply and rub in. It is also really good for broken skin for chapped lips. it smells really good like cocoa butter, and have a nice consistency. I continue to buy this but for many different uses. Its great for your purse.

Popular Body Skincare Products