Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 7/18/2015 3:40:00 AM

One of those rare cosmetics that does exactly as it is supposed to. I noticed lengthening of my lashes after about a month of use. It is super pricey though!

on 6/8/2015 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff really works. I used it every single night before bed for about 4 months. I just kept at-it for along time, because I know these things take time to work. I could definitely tell a difference after 4 months or so. My lashes were super long. The only thing is my lashes stopped growing when I stopped using it. I don't know why, but it only worked for me when I was using it. I'm not sure its permanent, and you may have to keep using it. If this is normal, I would use it again. My lashes were really really long for a while! It is a bit expensive, but everyone I know that has tried Li Lash, has said it worked for them as well. I recommend it.

on 5/17/2015 9:24:00 PM

I've used two bottles of this product already and would definitely repurchase. You start to see results after two solid weeks of using. Using it once a day is more than enough! Don't over-do it by using it twice a day, you just need to me patient. I've had so many compliments since using this product along with mascara. My friends think I've had extensions put in. It may sing a little though, and I have noticed my eye bags getting a little darker with use. But it's nothing that make up can't cover up.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I did see some improvement with my lash length (only when I had mascara on) but none whatsoever with thickness. I also found my eyes had lost their shine because they were so bloodshot all the time. I looked ill. I stopped using the serum 4 months ago because I wasn't overly impressed with the results. Since then unfortunately I've noticed a lot of my eyelashes have either fallen off completely or broken in half. I've never had any problems with my eyelashes before so I know for certain it's because I stopped using Lilash. I wouldn't advise buying this. My eyelashes are in a terrible condition at the moment (luckily castor oil seems to be helping) when in fact before they were healthy and there was actually nothing wrong with them to begin with. I essentially paid a huge amount of money to have them destroyed.

on 4/7/2015 7:29:00 PM

I have been using lilash for around 10 weeks now. I noticed some growth after a few weeks then the really long lashes came in after a few more weeks. It's easy to apply, obviously you don't want to get it in your eyes or to close to your lash line so that it creeps into your eyes or it will sting a bit.

I ordered it directly through the Lilash website to insure that I was getting the legit product and also the coupon that kept flashing across the page wouldn't let me click into it so I purchased it anyway and emailed lilash customer service. They were so quick at replying to my email and reimbursed me for the coupon right away so that was really nice :)

For me, It does sting a bit after applying it for just a few seconds then it feels like it's not even there. There is a bit of redness but it's easily covered with a bit of nude eyeshadow. I tried rapid lash for about 2 months before lilash and it worked a little bit but not as quickly as lilash.

Although a bit pricy, the bottom line is, it works. So there you have it.

on 2/28/2015 10:58:00 AM

After using this product for almost 3 months now I can definitely say that it is effective. Just like everyone else, I really noticed a difference after the second month. After 2 months, I went down to using it once a week for maitenance.

The pricing of this product is relatively fair, especially in comparison to Latisse.

The one downside I noticed, and they do warn you about this, is the discoloration of my eyelids with use of Lilash. I didn't think it would be as bad as this.

I've been going through this phase lately where I don't really wear much makeup. (I've been trying to give my skin a break because makeup all day, every day is just too much sometimes.) And I find after using Lilash, yes, I have beautiful, long lashes like I've never had before, but without makeup my eye lids are so red/brownish I look like I've been up all night partying the night before.

Now, with a full face of makeup and concealer on this eyelids you can't really tell.

Another downside to this product is you have to continue using it to get its results. Which some people complain about, but come on, people! We aren't living in a fantasy land here.

Would I buy this product again? I'm on the fence. On the one hand, I love, love, LOVE how long my lashes are now -- especially with mascara! But I still am enjoying bare-faced me and like I said before... The discoloration is awful.

So, I'm not too sure yet. But this product DEFINITELY does what it claims to. And I like that.

Here are my photos tracking my use of Latisse over 3 months:
Before use:

1 Month of use:

3 Months of use:

With makeup:

on 1/24/2015 7:54:00 PM

I started using this in 2009 and used it for years until I got pregnant. People would always ask me if my eyelashes were fake or eyelash extensions. When I got pregnant I stopped for obvious reasons so I have not used the product in over a year now. Wow - when I look back at photos, I knew I was happy with the product but I didn't realize how long & lush my lashes were!! I miss them and ordered some lilash to begin using again. Looking forward to it :)

on 1/6/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

As a side effect of an illness I came down with, a little bit of my hair and eye lashes started falling out. Nothing major, but hair would fall out in the shower and my eyelashes came out whenever I would rub my eyes. Even lightly. My mother purchased me this product to help my eyelashes grow. I got it in November of 2013. It worked and my eyelashes grew and were thicker and stronger. I was always getting compliments, and people would ask if my eyelashes were fake. I got passed the redness it caused on my eyelids, it was easy to cover, because my eyelashes looked great. Then I figured out this product wasn't all it's put out to be. As so as I slowed down on the use my eyelashes were slowly going back to how they used to be. When I completely stopped using it my eyelashes became shorter than they were before when I started. I am not satisfied with the product due to the fact that it doesn't have a long term effect. I would continue using the product to continue the results, but it's too pricey and not worth the investment.

on 12/30/2014 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have terrible short stumpy lashes so I decided to splurge and buy lilash. I have been using it once or twice a week for months now and cannot believe how long my lashes are . I have been using a lash excellarator mascara with it. I never had such long lashes . I previously used the prescription lash treatment from the dermatologist but it never worked this well

on 10/11/2014 5:03:00 AM

If someone knows lilash, it's me. I experimented for the first time in 09'. I was skeptical, but I always wanted longer lashes, so I really really wanted this to work. Of course I felt $140 was going to hurt if it didn't. All I had to do was hope for the best.

I applied Lilash rigorously everyday. At 7 days, the growth was noticeable (to me). Every day I checked my lashes to find that they were getting longer... I was thrilled!

At 3 months my lashes were gigantic! Like-everyone asked me if they were fake-big. They were fuller and much much longer. I paired them with a brand of mascara that I do not remember the name, buy they sold it at walmart and discontinued almost immediately. That was some mascara! Too bad it's gone :(

Then, came sadness. My lashes started falling off in chuncks! So I went down to applying 2-3 times per week just like the instructions said. It seemed like it wasn't working like before. Even if the chunks started growing back in, they weren't as long as they were in the beginning. Of course I was sad. At about six months, I threw away the tube because I thought it was the tube that had gone stale.

My next tube worked fine, but never as the first 3 months, but I was happy. I kept on using it daily, up to the 3 month mark (I kept track and at exactly 3 months I stopped). This went on for a couple of years.

Around 2 years ago (2012) I developed a rash. It was pretty severe. I guess I had been using too much product. It was red, VERY itchy and VERY dry. It was almost unbearable. I noticed that, by applying vaseline, it helped me a bit. So I kept applying it anyway because I was so used to my big lashes. Too late to stop now...

The rash kept getting worst, to the point that one of my eyes started looking much smaller than the other one. And red. I thought I had developed an alergic reaction to lilash, so I did my homework and found bimatoprost (I believe that's what it's called). I used it for about a month, but still, the rash did not go away. My lashes were about in between from what I was born with and the initial glorious lashes I had on my initial application. I figured it wasn't worth it. I thought my lashes were back to my natural length. I decided it was time to stop. Boy was I wrong...

My lashes eventually went to my TRUE length, tiny. As in, tiny weiny. Boo. This was horrendous. I turned pink everytime someone said "hey what happened to your long lashes?" So I had to make up an excuse like, "oh I guess it's the new mascara that's not working". Stupid excuses. It's kind of embarrassing to admit your lashes aren't "yours"..

I stopped using bimatoprost last September. Waited almost a year, and on August 2014 began a new tube of lilash. I'm happy to say that I have not developed a rash (I am using very little amount), and my lashes have shown tons of growth in a month and a half. I am midway and my lashes are already beautiful. I just don't know what to do at the 3 month mark to avoid losing the usual chuncks.. :( I guess I will stop around a week before.

Tips: Use the least amount possible so that you don't develop a rash.

Warning: I don't know about anyone else, but I developed some sort of immunity to lilash. I had to "detox" my lids almost a year to start fresh. By immunity I mean lilash stops working to its full potential after a while, but even then your lashes will be considered long.

Conclusion: Is lilash expensive? Not to me. Not if you are fond of having beautiful lashes/eyes. It's incredible, the difference long lashes make. My overall face looks prettier. Would I buy it again? Absolutely, a million times. Lilash is worth every penny!

Popular Lash Treatments