Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

This product is amazing!!!
Would defiantly re purchase.
I have always had long think lashes until I started getting eyelash extensions that left my lashes very damaged.
I was left with tiny lashes that would always break easily, my lashes would grow in different directions too.
After using this product every night daily I noticed results in one week.
My lashes were stronger and the length had improved already in just one week. Within a month my lashes were pretty much back to there original quality, the lashes were all growing in the right direction, they were not breaking, they were thicker and a lot longer!!
I have been absolutely blown away by this product and would recommend it to anyone it really works!!
I have so many people ask me if I still get the eyelash extensions and I tell them no! This is my own natural lashes they cant believe it.
If you want guaranteed results and fast this is defiantly the product for you :-)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is ridiculously good - i look like i have tarantulas legs on my eyes after 1 month of using every day - i cant go a day or two without someone commenting on how long my eyelashes are!! Only thing is now they are so long it is annoying to wear sunglasses lol
I did not expect results like i have had. I can get my eyelashes tinted now and not have to wear mascara - and look like i have fake lashes. Only word of advice if you find it cheap it is probably fake so dont bother. You get what you pay for in this case :)

Sensitive peeps - It can sting a tiny bit if you get too much on and it runs into your eye, but i haven't had any bad reactions to it.

You only need the tiniest amount - like barely any so the price isnt so bad if you look at how long a tube lasts. Now that mine are super long lashes, i have gone down to just applying it a couple of times a week when i remember to maintain it.

So I used this for a couple of months because it was a little cheaper than Latisse. It' gives "ok" results but I still think Latisse is the best product for results. Since Latisse is so expensive I've been purchasing the generic from LatisseLashess.com and have been having great results. Lilash is good but in my opinion Latisse or the generic Latisse works the best

One of those rare cosmetics that does exactly as it is supposed to. I noticed lengthening of my lashes after about a month of use. It is super pricey though!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff really works. I used it every single night before bed for about 4 months. I just kept at-it for along time, because I know these things take time to work. I could definitely tell a difference after 4 months or so. My lashes were super long. The only thing is my lashes stopped growing when I stopped using it. I don't know why, but it only worked for me when I was using it. I'm not sure its permanent, and you may have to keep using it. If this is normal, I would use it again. My lashes were really really long for a while! It is a bit expensive, but everyone I know that has tried Li Lash, has said it worked for them as well. I recommend it.

I've used two bottles of this product already and would definitely repurchase. You start to see results after two solid weeks of using. Using it once a day is more than enough! Don't over-do it by using it twice a day, you just need to me patient. I've had so many compliments since using this product along with mascara. My friends think I've had extensions put in. It may sing a little though, and I have noticed my eye bags getting a little darker with use. But it's nothing that make up can't cover up.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I did see some improvement with my lash length (only when I had mascara on) but none whatsoever with thickness. I also found my eyes had lost their shine because they were so bloodshot all the time. I looked ill. I stopped using the serum 4 months ago because I wasn't overly impressed with the results. Since then unfortunately I've noticed a lot of my eyelashes have either fallen off completely or broken in half. I've never had any problems with my eyelashes before so I know for certain it's because I stopped using Lilash. I wouldn't advise buying this. My eyelashes are in a terrible condition at the moment (luckily castor oil seems to be helping) when in fact before they were healthy and there was actually nothing wrong with them to begin with. I essentially paid a huge amount of money to have them destroyed.

Review and update

I have been using lilash for around 10 weeks now. I noticed some growth after a few weeks then the really long lashes came in after a few more weeks. It's easy to apply, obviously you don't want to get it in your eyes or to close to your lash line so that it creeps into your eyes or it will sting a bit.

I ordered it directly through the Lilash website to insure that I was getting the legit product and also the coupon that kept flashing across the page wouldn't let me click into it so I purchased it anyway and emailed lilash customer service. They were so quick at replying to my email and reimbursed me for the coupon right away so that was really nice :)

For me, It does sting a bit after applying it for just a few seconds then it feels like it's not even there. There is a bit of redness but it's easily covered with a bit of nude eyeshadow. I tried rapid lash for about 2 months before lilash and it worked a little bit but not as quickly as lilash.

Although a bit pricy, the bottom line is, it works. So there you have it.

UPDATE
several months later.... Lashes are still long but it gave me little red gross veins on my eyelids, little white bumps and really bad dark circles. I look sick when I don't have makeup on :S not worth it any more, it's really making my eyes ugly

After using this product for almost 3 months now I can definitely say that it is effective. Just like everyone else, I really noticed a difference after the second month. After 2 months, I went down to using it once a week for maitenance.

The pricing of this product is relatively fair, especially in comparison to Latisse.

The one downside I noticed, and they do warn you about this, is the discoloration of my eyelids with use of Lilash. I didn't think it would be as bad as this.

I've been going through this phase lately where I don't really wear much makeup. (I've been trying to give my skin a break because makeup all day, every day is just too much sometimes.) And I find after using Lilash, yes, I have beautiful, long lashes like I've never had before, but without makeup my eye lids are so red/brownish I look like I've been up all night partying the night before.

Now, with a full face of makeup and concealer on this eyelids you can't really tell.

Another downside to this product is you have to continue using it to get its results. Which some people complain about, but come on, people! We aren't living in a fantasy land here.

Would I buy this product again? I'm on the fence. On the one hand, I love, love, LOVE how long my lashes are now -- especially with mascara! But I still am enjoying bare-faced me and like I said before... The discoloration is awful.

So, I'm not too sure yet. But this product DEFINITELY does what it claims to. And I like that.

Here are my photos tracking my use of Latisse over 3 months:
Before use:

1 Month of use:

3 Months of use:

With makeup:

Full Size Image

I started using this in 2009 and used it for years until I got pregnant. People would always ask me if my eyelashes were fake or eyelash extensions. When I got pregnant I stopped for obvious reasons so I have not used the product in over a year now. Wow - when I look back at photos, I knew I was happy with the product but I didn't realize how long & lush my lashes were!! I miss them and ordered some lilash to begin using again. Looking forward to it :)