August 29, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by BethanyShelton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using Latisse and then careprost for about 1 year now and couldn't be happier with the results. Over the years, I've purchased from various stores and it wasn't until earlier this year that I found my latest store and they were the only ones that actually knew how it is supposed to be applied. Before, I was putting drops into the cap of the bottle and dipping the brush there and applying. This is a huge mistake and I was basically asking for an infection. Just like latisse, you have to avoid having the tip of the bottle touch anything. The second you double dip, its basically contaminated, and once you put the cap back on, you could potentially contaminate the entire bottle. I learned all this from inquiring almost everyday from beautybylarkins.net ( they HAVE LIVE CHAT) who was patient enough to give me all the specifics. They included the same eyelid brush that I used to get from Latisse, not an eyeliner brush which requires more drops as it doesn't spread out easily on the eyelid.

A bottle may last over 2 months but it loses its effectivity and can possibly be bad for the eyes. Once a bottle has been opened, it can't be used for such a long period of time as it may initiate infection.

Putting 3 or more coats of mascara can be a potential cause of fall out after cleaning your eyelashes. Gentle care is much needed to keep it from falling out. Wash it gently and one or two coats of mascara will do its magic.

In a nutshell, find a company who can communicate properly in regards to what they are selling to eliminate improper usage of the product which causes infection and contamination.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by CrysNabb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have short, very thin eyelashes. I've only been using for a few weeks but little to no difference. I know these things take time HOWEVER; I used to put a drop of castor oil in rimmels lash growth serum and saw longer AND thicker lashes in one week. Like camel eyelashes! I think I'll go back to it rather than spend $90 for lilash.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by awwashburn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved it. Used few times a week. Within 2 months had long lashes everyone commented on. Started using weekly after the first few months. Sometimes I looked red on skin around eyes for a few hours after the weekly application. Ive usec 2 bottles now. Wonder where I can get my next one??

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by imasocalgirl

Wow. Shocked. I was patient and applied as instructed and sure enough, after 9 weeks - BOOM - longer eyelashes! Nothing "over the top" like the picture, but it did add length. I just used it everynite before I went to bed & applied it like a liquid liner. No irritation or redness (lucky) and I was very skeptical but wanted to use up the entire product before reviewing ~ we have a winner! I will be purchasing again! I wish they were thicker ~ but I'll take it as is w/ lots of length! Thank you LiLash!

IF YOU ARE TAKING A BEFORE AND AFTER PIC, USE MASCARA WITH BOTH PICS. THE REASON WHY IS IF YOUR LASHES ARE LIKE MINE, THEY TEND TO BE LIGHTER COLORED ON THE TIPS AND IT'S HARD TO REALLY SEE HOW MUCH ADD'L VOLUME YOU ARE GETTING WITH THE LILASH. I WISH MY "BEFORE" PIC HAD BEEN WITH MASCARA! I COULD HAVE HAD CLEARER PICTURE OF MY PROGRESS.

7/28/2014 I'm gonna add that I'm not sure I'm getting $75.00 worth of length. I'm gonna try another less expensive brand and see how it compares. Keep ya posted!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by iM3lody

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LiLash is amazing! I used to have the shortest little stumpy lashes until I started using LiLash.

I used it every morning after cleaning and before makeup and after about a month, I started noticing my lashes getting longer and longer. I kept using it every day to the point that they started to reach my eyebrows! I now use it about thee times a week to sustain a nice length. I used to have such short lashes and now I get compliments on my "Lovely long lashes".

Buying a tube is quite pricey but it lasts for ages. Unfortunately it doesn't help with the fact my eyelash are very straight grow on weird angles, but at least the are long enough to curl now!

Will be buying again and again till the end of time - Completely hooked!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MelissaIrene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff really does work!! You just have to patient, I didn't get results untill well over a month! After a month I ended up switching to rapidlash because it's cheaper and I can get it right at my local Costco, and it works just as well! My eyelashes still continued to grow after the switch!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by strippedwaxstudio

LiLash is absolutely amazing! I have been using and selling this product for awhile now and I am super bummed that production has stopped! Stock up while you can its going fast :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by laurynleigh25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 60 days now and have seen major growth. My lashes are longer and maybe a tad thicker. I apply every evening (maybe missing a total of 6 nights out of 60). I had mild eye redness but learned it only happened when I applied too much. Less is more with this stuff only dip it once and apply like eyeliner. Love this stuff and will not be without it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by karinesherman9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive been using lilash for about 3 months now basically everyday and it has made my lashes a bit longer but not any thicker and the skin on top of my eyelids has started to become really irratated. I have used revitalash in the past and I would definately buy it in the future instead of lilash I cant believe how much hype lilash has when I feel like it doesnt even compare to the results I got from using revitalash for the same amount of time! I had the longest lashes using revitalash and am disappointed with lilash :((

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This product definitely works!!
I didn't start noticing results until the second month of using it, but i know it takes a while with these types of products.
It doesn't bother my eyes, nor did i get a rash from it.
My lashes are super long now! {this does not thicken lashes}
I recommend to those who have patience and short lashes! :)