April 19, 2014 | 1870 users online

Liquid - Revlon - Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Physeter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this was a great idea, but it didn't really give me much coverage. It's just too sheer on my skin. I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice idea (i.e. "skin matching") but it doesn't work! I bought the "light/210" shade and tried using it on bare skin as well as on top of various moisturisers and primers (including Revlon "Beyond Natural") but no luck. My skin would end up looking orange and far from "natural". Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I received this in a swap in the 210 Light shade. It's a little similar to the L'Oreal Magic BB in color and oxidation time; it changes to match your skintone within 5 seconds of blending it in. Unlike the L'Oreal BB, however, this doesn't have a grainy texture to it; in fact it's very fluid and lightweight, much like a facial moisturizer or tinted moisturizer. I tried wearing this during the fall and winter, and it's worked out well for my combo-oily skin, which teeters on the drier side during the winter. During the fall where I live, however, the months are still a little warm and given that this foundation seems to work like a moisturizer, it does have a noticeably dewy finish. Again, this is probably best for dry skin.

Also unlike the L'Oreal BB, however, this will only give you sheer coverage; medium coverage is possible, but I've noticed that the more gets layered on itself, the more warm/orange the color, so I caution against packing on so much foundation and opting for a concealer to hide blemishes and just to use this foundation to even out the skintone. Staying power is decent for a liquid, moisturizing foundation, at about 5 to 6 hours. I have to blot once during wear.

The packaging is standard; it comes in a plastic, screw-top, 30ml tube. I personally don't like the screw-top cap because the product is on the runny side, and when it leaks out of the tube and into the cap and dries onto the inside of the cap or the applicator, it's a mess to clean up and just looks gross when it's dry and caked.

Also, this runs for about $10 for 30ml of product, which is a tad bit steep for how little coverage you'll get out of this, and the sunscreen protection is hardly there at SPF15. You might as well invest in another sunscreen with a higher SPF. I love the texture and lightweight feel of this foundation and how it keeps my skin moisturized during its dry months, but I've used products with more impressive results at more affordable prices, so I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really, really like this foundation! The colour I use is medium, but I only use it in summer for when I have a tan as it is too dark for my normal skin tone. But it matches really well with my skin tone for when I have a tan! It's also great for summer as it has SPF 15, so it's protecting your skin whilst making you look great!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by LittleBat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was TERRIBLE! I have very pale skin and am usually the lightest shade of any brand, so I bought the lightest shade of this. However, it somehow manages to be both too light and too dark at the same time. It is really orange, but with a weird grayish hue to it as well. It makes my skin look really oily and my pores look huge, as well as providing basically NO coverage at all. The discolouration and blemishes just show right through this foundation, as if you're not wearing anything. The packaging is also pretty bad. Not a fan.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the very first foundation I used, so I didn't know much about makeup yet haha...

I first tried this in the Medium-Deep. The coverage was great, but the color was a bit too dark for me. I thought I was just using too much foundation...so I tried it again. The second time it came out even darker! I then decided to go a shade down to the Medium. The Medium was kind of light (which was good, b/c the color would get a bit darker). Then the second time I tried it, it turned even darker than the Medium-Deep! I really wanted this to work, so I even tried the Light-Medium. None of these came close to my skin color at all! That's when I noticed these beads in it...they were all clustered together, making the foundation all these different colors. There were times I used the lightest shade, and it could go from straight white to a dark, chocolate brown!

This didn't make me breakout, but It made my skin kind of greasy. When I first got this, it came w/ a primer. The primer didn't really help w/ smoothing this out! This foundation would cover my problems, but looked blotchy and cakey :P Really highlighted my pores too!

The packaging imo wasn't that great. The product poured out fast, and was just a mess for me!

The price was pretty expensive for the quality! Definitely not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kiwachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This worked wonders for me. I wanted an everyday-foundation, since my Revlon Colorstay seemed to cover my face just a little too much for everyday.
What I really liked about this product is that it was very natural on my skin, and I ended up using it all up. Love it!
The only thing I wasn't happy about was the packaging, I'm not the biggest fan of the tube!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by pecurina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in 210 which is light/pale. It was good at first. However, after about 6 weeks the color changed into a dark orange tone. I am deeply disappointed since this product is expensive where I live.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by blushingcherryblossom

Saw this at walgreens for about 5 dollars. Decided to try this, and got the shade Medium Deep. In the winter, it look great on me because my skin was lighter in the winter. Now I'm in a swimming class and I have gotten darker. Medium Deep makes me look like a slight oompa loompa. Wouldn't really consider it as a foundation, more like a tinted moisturizer. If you haven't used yours in a while, SHAKE IT. I REPEAT, SHAKE IT. If you don't, you'll really look like an oompa loompa. I didn't shake mine and when I put it on, I looked like I spent too much time in a tanning salon. Now it doesn't look right on me, and I'm planning to toss it because it simply looks too dark on my skin and I don't know what I can do with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by fm19901

I've watched several reviews on youtube about this product before purchasing it and i thought i'd give it a try...Well it is not so bad if you have no scars from acne on your face..It gives very light coverage and even thought i have medium skin tone and got the medium/deep shade it is really light for my skin...I think it's the fact that it is white at first and then gets the actual shade...I don't know..My skin have several scars and discolorations so it doesn't really work for me if i use it on it's own..I put it after my moisturizer just to even out my skin tone and then i apply my regular foundation(vichy normateint)...I love the fact that it has SPF15...!Even though I really don't hate this product, I don't think I would purchase it again..