October 23, 2014 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by JVillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have REALLY oily skin, so Its hard for me to make this product work most of the time (I only use it during cool/cold weather). I had number 23 and I really hated that shade since its gray and when it oxides it turned my face super gray. I now have number 27 and I love it. My face is not as oily as it was (usually when I put make up my tzone gets oily after putting it on for an hour even with setting product) so it agrees with this bb cream. This is only $11 at amazon so I suggest to go ahead and buy it if you are looking for a medium coverage bb cream AND if you have dry to normal skin. I just ordered Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream in number 27 and I can't wait to try it on! ($15 in amazon)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by MsNancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm NC15 and shade #13 is a perfect match for me.
It's quite good if you want a medium coverage and a natural looks. But i really really hate it because of the perfume. It makes me sick badly i almost threw up. It's too overpowering even the smell is like old lady. I would love it if it has not any fragrance in it. Definitely cannot stand the smell and won't use it anymore (i only use it 1 time). I'm in love with skin79 gold label but it's way too dark for me that's why i tried this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by jennthejenn

I use the #23 shade and it works well enough for my NC 25-30 skin. It is on the grey side and can look a little light, but that can be fixed with a little bronzer. It doesn't oxidize on me and provides great medium to full coverage if I build on it. A little can go a long way. The formula is pretty thick and sticky so it takes some work to get it blended into the skin. I apply it with a RT foundation buffing brush and it looks flawless. The finish is semi-matte and does leave a bit of a glow. My skin is really oily especially in the T-zone and this is the only BB cream I've tried that does not make me an oil slick after a few hours. In fact, it can last as long and as well as my Revlon colorstay, as long as I set it with a powder. Definitely set it with a powder to keep it from feeling tacky. It even stays put when it gets a bit wet so I don't worry about having it on while exercising or in the rain. I have even worn it while out on the water since it has a high SPF. The packaging is travel friendly and is easy to keep hygenic. It has a slight fragrance but it doesn't bother me as much as a Garnier BB cream. It doesn't break me out and works well to cover my acne and discoloration. I like to use this when I'm not using my Revlon colorstay.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by RNkids

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

#23 color shade. Good match for me [other foundation shades used: Dior B30, YSL B50, Shiseido I4, Chanel B30]. Creamy & easy application with fingers or sponge; also, has no detectable scent. Need only 1 pump for me and has good coverage and high SPF. Did not oxidize on me. I use a light dusting of HD powder to set it. It lasts through the day but longer in air conditioned environments as opposed to high humidity. I'm sensitive to products and this product offered no adverse reactions. My daughter also liked this products performance as well.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by tine1696

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought the shade in 27 and the yellow-based color has worked well for me. For color comparison, I'm matched to Estee Lauder's Double wear (Tawny), Invisible Fluid (Tawny), Double wear light (Intensity 2 and 3). Missha's shade 27 works well for me and it is my first BB cream that is yellow-based instead of the usual greyish tint of most BB creams.

A little bit (half a pump) goes a long way for this product. The consistency is similar to EL Double wear light. I prefer to wear this alone, without a dusting of loose powder over, and the product generally lasts half a day. With the loose powder over it (I use EL loose powder), it tends to cake a little and looks patchy after half a day.

It is pretty good in concealing minor imperfections and on a lazy day I could get away without using a concealor all together.

(After using this product for some time, I am thinking of diluting it for use since it could be a tad thick and leave streaks on my face. Currently, I'm mixing it with my day cream to increase 'spreadability')

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Schmanna22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this base product. I generally wear foundations, because I think TM's and BB creams are generally light foundations, and if it's any lighter than that, I figure I may as well go bare faced. That said, whatever works, right? This is pretty emollient, and leaves a dewy finish on the skin, so it suits my normal to dry skin quite nicely. If you're oily, you will likely need to set this with a powder. Hell, I run a powder over my t zone with this stuff because it is not afraid to shine.

It does leave a grayish cast at first, but if you wait a few minutes, it will oxidize to its true color. It provides an incredible amount of coverage for a BB cream, almost medium I would say. It lasts pretty much all day on me without a primer, and I find it looks pretty natural when rubbed into the skin in thin layers with just the fingers.

I really like this BB cream. It's the only one in my arsenal of foundations, and I wear it with the same idea in mind as say, my Revlon Nearly Naked. Great for daytime, hot summer nights, or situations where I don't want it to be obvious that I'm wearing a face o' slap.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This BB creme is too white for my complexion. It makes me look grey and ghost like. The coverage was light and it doesnt stay on for the whole day either. I dont even know if the sunscreen works or not. The only things I like about it are its pumping tube and that it is natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

This was given as a gift hence i didnt get to pick the shade. Shade number 23 is a tad dark for me... But i guess it gives a warmer tone to my otherwise pale complexion. This BB cream comes with medium coverage and somewhat gives a flawless complexion. Texture wise this is rich (but not oily)... It has the texture of a moisturiser, without the powdery feel to it. Blendability is easy and also has your SPF covered (spf 42 +++). I have no complaints on this bb cream-if i would repurchase it'd be shade 21 which i believe would have been a closer fit for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Evilbee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great texture, coverage and staying power. It really evens out my redness, but doesn't completely fade out my freckles so it looks very natural. 21 is the perfect colour for my fair skin. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it - this is one of my most favourite BB creams as it's so easy and foolproof to use, the consistency of this formula is very light for a BB cream, I find 2 pumps is more than adequate to build up to a light to medium coverage, evens out skin tone beautifully but you still have the look of healthy skin which is nice and natural.

If you are NC 15 or lighter this is the BB cream you need in your life, I have found the perfect match in No.13 for my NC 15 yellow under toned skin, I suspect I am more fair than this in the winter so this is my perfect winter BB, when my skin is slightly tanned in summer past NC 15 this is too light but wearable with some bronzer.

My favourite way to apply this is with a spritzed, slightly dampened flat top kabuki, this is a very easy formula to buff in. I get a good days wear out of this easily and as I have normal - combination skin still need a little powder for my nose and forehead. I have been using Hourglass Ethereal and Nars Light Reflecting pressed powder with this and very happy with the results. Will certainly be buying this one again.