April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Powder - Gorgeous Cosmetics - Powder Perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by missgiggly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me just say, this is my first transluscent powder, combined with my first foundation..

I was a throw on moisturiser and lip gloss and out the door before Gorgeous Cosmetics (and Benefit) so combined with their flawless foundation, I use this (in Cream 3 fyi) and wow...it does go on soooo smoothly. I don't even have the best brushes, but this applies so softly, and sheerly over the foundation, there is NO chance of it going cakey, or even looking like you have powder on. Believe me, I'm really self conscious, and I like the effect of 'not looking like I have make up on' but just looking like I have *awesome* skin, and this is part of the package. Packaging gorgeous, and stylish. Can't recommend it highly enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not know what makes this product so good, but whatever it is, it is extraordinary! Firstly, it goes on very smoothly and blends in perfectly, leaving no obvious powdery texture. Secondly, the colour matches my skin tone so perfectly that it is freakish (I use 'Cameo' on my medium, NC35-40 skin). Thirdly - and this is the piece de resistance, it makes my pores seemingly disappear. No jokes, my skin looks smooth and airbrushed when I use this and I have not had the same effect from any other foundation of any consistency. The packaging is great too. The exterior of the compact is very stylish and quite similar to NARS. This is definite HG material.