Acne.org Cleanser

4.2

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA

I really love this cleanser- it's become my most reliable cleanser out of everything I use.

I wasn't too fond of it at first because I didn't really know if it really cleaned my face or not because there isn't particularly a lot of lather. However, one day I decided to try this again and it took off all my face makeup and waterproof eye makeup without stinging my eyes!! So I've been using it ever since that day (a year or two ago) or so and I'm on my 3rd bottle.

Ever since I started using this, my acne went from being there to being practically non-existent (I follow up with acne.org's treatment). It has no scent either, and it just keeps my skin clear. Nothing more I could ask for :) I just kind of hate having to order it online, but it works well so I keep doing so anyway.

ok so for the first time i used it it made my skin feel good but in two days of using it it just dried my skin out and made me breakout to places i havent broken out before.ill stick to my good old cetaphil.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It works for all intensive purposes, but it is not my favorite. It seems kinda runny and I don't feel as though it cleans quite as well or removes makeup that good also. My go to is Purpose face wash which I highly recommend. This one is average. Not bad, but not that exceptional.

I started the regime about 6 months ago. At first my skin got worse and I wanted to give up. Today my skin is much better with occasional break outs and left over scars. Still cannot get rid of my under skin acne though. This cleanser and the rest of the regime has been wonderful and brought me a long way from where I started. The only downfall is now my skin even 6 months later is very dry. I have never had dry skin in my life so I had to switch foundations to avoid clinging to dry patches.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have finally found my HG cleanser!!!!! I have struggled with cystic, hormonal acne for 10+ years and The Regimen has cleared my skin 100%!!!! I follow the instructions found on Acne.org's website as religiously as I can and it REALLY WORKS!!!
I am using Dan's cleanser, BP and AHA.
( I also use Kate Somerville's oil-free moisturizer,
Somalian Frankincense, Roman Chamomile and Helicrysum essential oils to counter dryness from the BP)

This cleanser is extremely gentle, Fragrance and dye-free! It foams beautifully and washes my makeup off without any problems. I actually use Shisheido Cotton pads soaked in water to rinse it off because splashing my face with water tends to soak everything in my entire bathroom. Dan recommends against using anything besides your bare hands but I find the cotton pads are gentle enough and more effective at rinsing then my bare hands.
I also use this cleanser on my makeup brushes--it's perfect!!!

I absolutely recommend The Regimen to anyone that suffers from acne, it's very affordable and WILL clear you 100%!!!! I am so happy I FINALLY FOUND A SYSTEM THAT WORKS!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros: takes make up off very well, no scent, foaming formula. Con: very drying.

I have combination skin with oily t-zone where I have acne. This cleanser dries out the skin on my face like nothing else!

An update: it is not as drying when used once a day. I only use it at night when I take off make up and it works well. After that I apply benzoyl peroxide gel and acne.org moisturizer. The trick is not use the wash more than once a day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I think EVERYONE can use this cleanser. I have gone through so so so so so many in my skin care journy, and this is it folks. THIS IS MY HG. I do use two pumps and it lathers SO WELL. I barely have to touch my face at and it cleans really well. If you wear makeup, us a makeup remover before hand.

Pros: cheap, easy to use, no weird smell, cleanse great, helps keep skin clear, rinses clean

Con: I WANT A BIGGER BOTTLE LOL

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite cleanser, I tend to notice less breakouts while using it and it keeps my skin soft.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This cleanser has great reviews here and on beautypedia. It is supposed to be "mild" and "gentle" and work well for all skin types, including sensitive and dry (my skin type). Unfortunately, my eyelids were peeling in 3 days and my skin had seriously dried so much even multi layers of oil and heavy face creams took 2 weeks to heal the dryness, and it took another 2 weeks of adding my eczema cream to get rid of all the flaky skin. I did not use this for over 10 seconds and did not even use it around my eyes at all. I was not using the full regime, I just wanted a mild, inexpensive cleanser that I could use every day, this obviously was not it. I do like other products from acne.org, I just think this cleanser is not mild enough for those with sensitive skin like mine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the whole 'Regimen' two months ago. Shipping to Australia was absolutely ridiculous price wise, but I was desperate for an acne cure so I sucked it up. I'm glad I did! I hate the other two products in the Regimen (and don't use them) but this cleanser is pretty amazing! It has really helped with my acne and I have gone from having 10+ active pimples to one or two. It does make your skin feel tight but I actually like that feeling and it doesn't last long. I use this every morning and night in conjunction with epiduo (as a spot treatment) and I am so pleased with my skin! It's quite similar to the Cetaphil cleanser but I find it does a better job of getting rid of all makeup.

The only downfall is that is does dry your skin out a little bit, but this can be counteracted with a good moisturiser. I HATE the moisturiser that comes with the Regimen, so I just use Cetaphil or whatever one I have and it usually does the trick.

Long story short - I love this product, am just about to put in my second order and will continue to purchase for a long time to come.

Video Reviews & Tutorials