April 18, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Allure in Curious

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by simiparga

*PIC INCLUDED* Have already bought a back up of this baby! Gorgeous HG color for me and a divine formula. A caramel brown with no shimmer - PERFECT!!! I love this no brainer and it suits my skin color so well. Makes my lips look slightly fuller too. If I could go to Chanel factory and create my own shade - this would be it!! A staple that I can't go without! My favourite RA ever!!!!
(Chanel TI 40 beige GA FF #3)
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by luisatolentino

This Lipstick together with Naive became my faorite l/s ever! I wear Curios together with Chanel Sun illuminator and mascara and I'm good to go. Perfect nude brown color on my NC25-30, Chanel TI shell 1.5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 7:19:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I just purchased this product (part of the Summer 2008 collection)...VERY beautiful & flattering color,would honestly look great on anyone & would flatter any skin type ^_^.Definitely re-purchase.I will have pictures posted soon!A+++++++++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is RA#63 called Curious. This is a great sheer neutral, YLLB. This is a great color to add to my collection of neutrals. If you like RA Crazed or Hydrabase Tempt, you can this.