Skinfood Black Sugar Mask

4.1

on 8/28/2015 5:22:00 PM

its an ok scrub but its too oily and the granules dissolve too quickly, ive tried better scrubs

on 7/30/2015 11:01:00 AM

The smell is awful...dislike it...n it's too rough to scrub on my skin even added water...will never buy again...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow very nice. I like thicker scrubs, so I can feel it is really removing my dead sells.
I like the fact that it's organic/natural, no chemicals added.
I have tried many scrubs in the best, my top ones are st. Ives, burts bees (sugar with Shea butter) and this one. Difficult to pick one.
Pros: price, organic, leaves my skin fresh and clean

on 7/25/2015 6:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The scent is nice, the sugar granules dissolve quickly when massaged in with water so the exfoliation isn't too harsh, and the oils prevent your face from drying out. That said, it's a little overrated. It's very average, doesn't do much to brighten or improve texture in a long-term way. I'm not a fan of the packaging either -- wish it came with a spatula or something because scooping it out with your fingers doesn't feel hygienic, plus the lid doesn't feel secure. I'll finish the tub but I won't be repurchasing.

on 7/21/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product!

on 7/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! It smells really good (it smells like coke to me) and makes my face smooth even after the first use! The roughness/size of the sugar is perfect and I feel that it really exfoliates my skin. I have reduced pimples and smaller looking pores when I use this. It doesn't make my skin dry and it retains the moisture of my skin. Contains a lot too. I find that using it on damp face makes the skin smoother. You should try this if you have pimples or blackheads! Would purchase again

on 7/10/2015 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Overall, I think this is a very good mask. The most noticeable difference it makes is that it immediately leaves me with super soft and smooth skin. While the sugar granules could be considered harsh, I find it isn't a problem for my sensitive skin as long as I use light pressure while rinsing off. I also appreciate that my skin doesn't feel stripped or dry after this exfoliation, but rather hydrated. While I really like this mask, I tend to find myself reaching for clarifying masks more often. This mask would be excellent for someone who wants to improve texture or dry skin.

on 6/22/2015 3:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

This product was too harsh on my skin. The sugar crystals were too large, so it made my skin sore - no matter how light I scrubbed my face.

on 3/27/2015 3:29:00 PM

This is definitely a product worth using I have been looking for something to help clear acne no other scrub i uses smooths my face out and clears it within 1 week of using it I am more than beyond impressed with this product. Also I have combination skin, 23 yrs old and acne problems since I was 15 but this works wonders. I am so happy to come across this would continue to buy forever and highly recommend to others. Also I live in Texas where are weather is out of the ordinary hot & cold in 1 day and in 1 week hot, muggy, rainy & cold so we deal with different climates here but this stands its ground and works amazing i don't have to use as make up like I used to & I feel it can get to the point where I hardly might use much anymore. It also made me feel more confident in myself seeing how my face is looking so clear again and after using I don't even want to touch my face no irritation no poking at my face usually i always want to touch face in general on daily basis now i don't have to urge to or think about touching it. When using the product don't even have to use much either so it can last a long while i do it daily but just a small amount on my face and try to spread a thin layer wait about 15 mins and wash it off. I Rate this product 5 stars! AMAZING!

on 3/20/2015 11:01:00 AM

I like this mask
This mask smell so nice just like a sugar . I lovee how it smell . At first when I tried to applied it on my face I thought I must apply it on dry skin . Then I applied it on my dry skin , then nothing happened and I didnt feel it was do a great change on my face . The second times when I applied it , i applied it on damp face , and What Happens ? IT MAKES MY FACE SO DAMN SMOOTH and brightens my skin tone . I recommend this for those who had rough skin and a lot of whitehead or blackhead

I will definitely repurchase this again .