Estee Lauder DayWear Plus - Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 for Dry Skin [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

I meant of course Daywear PLUS. Totally fed up of all these confusing variants!

on 4/8/2013 7:34:00 PM

I used the normal/combination skin and it is awful! I used it for about a week and it has completely dried my skin out and I was applying a generous amount. I usually have combination skin but I've had to apply oil to my skin to hydrate it and even with that it still felt dry! To add to that I can see fine lines on my forehead which weren't there before I started using this and I've broken out in some spots! My advice is stay away

on 1/13/2013 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has been my HG for years and years high quality great product

on 12/31/2012 3:41:00 PM

I liked the cream, but mine was for normal/combination skin and I still think that it felt way too thick. My skin is really choosy, so I recommend it if you know that most moisturizes will go for you, but try a tester if you are not sure, 'cos it's expensive.

on 7/16/2012 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Way too thick for me.

on 4/22/2012 7:45:00 PM

Love this!! It is the first moisturiser not to exasperate my sensitive acne prone skin, in fact it has improved it by a mile! I love the fresh cucumber scent, it delivers just the right amount of moisture and works great under my estee foundations - dw/dwl/futurist. I have tried other moisturisers since discovering daywear (due to being a little expensive) but my skin is not happy and has resulted in big breakouts and red bumps on forehead - this also happens when I have tried other foundations. So I think I have found my HG moisturiser - yipeeeeeeeee.

on 4/1/2012 10:15:00 PM

Expensive! I used almost a tub of this before my skin started getting slightly irritated and I think it may have been because it was too hydrating in the warmer months (when my skin gets more oily and bad in general). I'll be trying it again, though. It feels very nice and the smell is pleasant. I'd like to use it as a gentle moisturiser when I'm around the house, not for going out because I didn't like it as a makeup base.

on 2/19/2012 10:49:00 AM

I used this up, which I rarely do. Love the scent and irritation was minimal. For Something with sunscreen this did not seem to make me breakout.

on 12/29/2011 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My "go to" moisturizer! I use this every morning before I put on my foundation, and it gives my skin more radiance. Especially in Winter, my skin gets dry, and this smooths over my skin and ensures that my foundation application is easy. It has that "fresh" fragrance that immediately makes you feel as though your putting something good on your face!! It is a pick me up for my skin, instantly making me feel so much more confident! Love it, a definate reccommend.

on 11/1/2011 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ooooooooh I love this cream! I got this is a GWP at first I thought hmmm its ok not a miracle cream but ok.after two weeks after use I have most definitely seen a huge improvement in my skin,my complexion appears more youthful glowy and healthy it looks radiant and fresh,I also love the cucumber scent it's beautiful,and I think this is a wonderful light creme I havint read the ingredients as yet but whatever estee put in this my skin loves and I'm really loving this back,plus it doesint break me out yah! Will most definitely repurchase the full version of this when I'm out!!!!!

Popular Moisturizers