July 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Styling Products - GHD - Sea Spray For Matte Waves [DISCONTINUED]

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

This is ok...I scrunch this in my hair when it's damp and let it air dry and it's just OK. It doesn't really make anything matte though? Don't care to repurchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by am26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck i hate this spray!!!! The sales lady told me this product would make my curls turn into beautiful beach waves.Um she lied it turned my hair into one cruchy hot mess. I hate cruchy curls not only were they crunchy the were frizzy too.I gave this product a really good try because i wanted to love it.I defused it i put it in and let it air dry i even put it in over night with braids the end result on all CRUNCHY!!!!! Ladies save yourselves some money dont by it. I thought i would love it because i love the ghd flat iron but i hate to say it the missed the mark on this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by k9muttlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I guess I should have known I would not like this product since it says "for matte waves", but I tried it anyway. It actually did intensify my waves, but it made my hair look dry and not shiny - hence the "matte". Aside from that, I rather liked the product, but with blonde hair, I like to keep my locks shiny. Back to Sephora this goes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product to use if you are looking to intensify your natural waves and create beach hair...... I have naturally wavy hair, so I am not sure how this would work on straight hair, but do give this a try on wavy/curly hair. Other "sea sprays" make my hair dry or blah, but this is a great product which gives me a beachy piecey look which I like to wear. My hair is not left dry, but instead soft and my wave pattern while looser than when using curl products is instead defined and natural looking. ....... this product is definitely worth a try ..... nice scent, adds shine and defines waves. A great item if you are looking for that summery beach hair ...... however this is lighter in hold and if you are looking for more pronounced wave/curl, there are other better choices.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Artbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this regularly for over a month now. I love this product. It is simple to use, provides excellent curl enhancement and reduces frizz drastically. I scrunch this into wet hair (using a leave-in conditioner first) with a small amount of Deva Care Arc AnGell on top for extra hold, "plop" with a microfiber towel for a few minutes, and I'm very pleased with how my hair looks. For reference, I have fine, 2A/B curls, shoulder-length hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by candypantz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product did not work for my hair. I have wavy/bendy hair and I was hoping it would help it curl a little more, but no such luck. My hair was as bendy but not curly, and looks hideous when unstraightened. I liked that it didn't make my hair crunchy. Also, that it tamed the frizz. I think this product will work nicely for others with curly hair that want it to to smooth up a bit and slightly tighten the curl, but not for wavy hair hoping to curl. I returned it to Sephora and am considering GHD's flat iron instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 2:34:00 AM More reviews by favola

Smells Amazing And The Texture Is The Best Out There, Far Superior To Anything Else. Plus You Can Use It With Hot Tools And Your Hair Will Be Protected.