September 2, 2014 | 1002 users online

Cleansers - Cellbone - Collagen Facial Cleansing Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG, HG, HG!!! I am in my mid-30's and this is THE BEST cleanser I have ever used for my combo skin that leans dry. I use this twice daily and alternate the C23 and C27 serums every other night. And they put their fragile C serums in dark bottles so that the potency is not affected (which can easily happen so store in a dark, cool place anyway). I love this whole line and it is very reasonably priced. I really believe the collagen cleansing gel is my overall fave. I am a person who will spend whatever I need to to have the best in skincare, but with the Cellbone products I don't have to go overboard!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by lene888

I got this as a free sample with my cellbone order. The smell is good and make face clean and fresh. It feels very smooth. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Holly1234

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product too. I got a generous sample with my order and I intend to purchase the full size when it runs out. The smell of this is fantastic and it leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and hydrated yet clean. I use Retin-A and this did not burn or irritate at all. Great product from an amazing company.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by bkaips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love it.....got this as a generous free sample with my Cellbone order. Leaves my dry skin feeling clean and not overly tight. Would purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I love this stuff too. It comes in a 7oz foaming pump bottle. Two pumps is all you need. Its only about the size of a quarter but it makes such a rich, creamy foam its amazing. Spreads beautifully, rinses clean with no filmy feel left behind. Doesn't strip my oily, dehydrated skin or make it feel tight. Removes all my mu and ss completely. Smells lightly of melon, like honeydew or cantelope. Love that theres no SLS. Will definitey buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by BlueFL

This is the first cleanser I've used in a long time that does not leave my face feeling the slightest bit tight or dry. A little goes a long way; it has great slip and spreads over the face with ease, removing every trace of makeup. I even use it to remove my eye makeup, although Cellbone recommends not using it on the eyes. (I've had no irritation whatsoever when using it on my eyes, though.) There is a slight fragrance which I can't put my finger on - not medicinal, not perfumey. Not offensive, though. The company reports that the product has pH of 5.0. Excellent cleanser, will definitely repurchase. $18 for 7 oz.

Ingredients: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Melon Extract, Soluble Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pro-Vitamin B5, Fragrance, FD&C Blue1