November 24, 2014 | 1654 users online

Lip Gloss - Flirt - Flirt! Plushious Liquid Velvet Lipcolor

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by kschultz658

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I freaking *love* this gloss. Not sticky, great pigmentation. I currently have a deep berry red color (forget what it's called), but I would buy many of the other colors. This product I the best lip gloss I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by CynicalCind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the colors #04 My Secret, #20 Sweetie Pie and #03 Nude Envy. This lip gloss is pretty glossy but NOT sticky which is a good thing! The color stays on my lips for a long time and it doesn't dry out my lips either. I also like that the bottle is not too big since i usually carry a small purse anyways and a long, square lip gloss takes up space. If you are a kohl's member and they send you a 15%-30% off coupon thing you can get this for an extremely affordable price!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by smilewinklovearielle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the color So Naughty, and I got this as a gift. The color payoff is good. However, I didn't like how when I would apply it, it would smudge a bit, and I would have to constantly even it out. The applicator grabs a lot, so you'd have to wipe quite a bit off on the bottle. Overall, it's good, not great, but it's do-able.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Angieshel

#17 So Naughty is a perfect match to my lips and moisturizes very well. It's like a natural berry for my lips.