September 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Cleansers - Glytone - glytone mild cream wash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by blackowlive

Huge thumbs up, this blows my Pai organic cleanser for acne-prone skin out of the water! An esthetician used this on me and then gave me a sample bottle to use after my last chemical peel to treat my acne scars. I'm shocked to find that it is actually helping my acne, because it's just a cleanser, not an actual med... I have tried so many different acne medications unsuccessfully (topical and oral) and have been really sick of constantly dealing with new blemishes and the marks they leave behind.

My skin is VERY smooth as a result of using this, probably from the glycolic acid; it's even gotten rid of persistent little bumps on my chin. No other cleanser has done that (I now realize that Pai's cleanser is overrated. It may be gentle but I did NOT have results like this, and it wasn't improving my acne much after a while). It's only been about 3 weeks, but I hope the results continue. It's nice to have calm skin for a change.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by smhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was at a local dermatologist office recently to check out a mole. Afterwards, they checked out my face, and remarked on a couple of dry patches on my lower right jaw and chin. I gave them my skincare routine and was told the MD Forte glycolic cleanser could had caused those dry patches. On their recommendation, I'm now using this glycolic cleanser. It's only been a short while, and the reason for the 4 lippie, but have noticed in a short time, it doesn't sting nearly as much, as the MD Forte's glycolic wash did. I was also instructed not to use this wash on my eye area. I don't have acne, but wanted to maintain a healthy glow, and this is doing a equally good job so far.

ETA: this is much better than MD Forte's glycolic cleanser and changing my rating to a five. I'm using a couple of other products in Glytone's line and liking them so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by honeybee7

Today is 12/23/10 and I think all women should know about Glytone. They have two face cleaners, gel and cream. I use the cream because it don't dry out my skin. My dermatolgist hooked me on this product years ago and I strayed away from it and now I am back again because the product works. My skin is combination and sometimes I get cystic acne in my oily zones on my face and all cystic acne is an over production of oil and the pores need a little help in helping the cells to turnover. Gyltone is a mild gylcolic peel and just google about gylcolic so much good stuff. Like I said I use the cream wash verse the gel, the gel can be used by people with oily skin type. A little goes a long way and you will see a difference in your skin within two days and yes two days. You have to know your skin type when selecting products for your face because you will run into problems. I just found out that you do not have to go to the derm Dr to get this product. I am back using this product and I am not looking back because my skin cleared up within 2 days and I use the cream wash twice a day and always follow with a good lotion for the face. Do your research cream vs gel... I hope this review help anybody who want to see and feel a difference in there skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by afanda1

I have been using the glytone rejuvenate 2 and this cleanser for only about a month now and I am very pleased. I have very oily skin, prone to breakouts and just starting to get my first wrinkles. Glycolic acid seemed like the route to take. I found this at SkinCareRx.com. It is a great product. My skin has been glowing. I had a few breakouts at first along my chin, but they cleared up very quickly. I am switching to the gel wash because I am so oily, but I do believe I will be using these products for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 9:07:00 AM More reviews by HollyMarie

This was recommended by my derm when I started seeing him for adult acne like 4 years ago. This is a great effective, gentle cleanser. I still use this on and off because this is so good! And it has a balanced ph for glycolic acid. (Which alot of brands dont!) I heard the gel wash is pretty great too! Overall great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by dorirose

This cleanser is great if you have acne and are allergic to laurel sulfate like I am. I strayed from this cleanser for a while and broke out like crazy when the summer hit. I started using this again and cleared right up. Also, it does not dry out your skin, leaves it nice and soft.