Clearasil Blackhead Control Pads

3.7

on 11/4/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

These are lifesavers! I bought some of these on sale for $2 and decided to give them a go. I have used products like these before from AVON, Neutrogena etc, but none were as effective as these. Like all of these style pads on the markets, these has little raises in the pad to help with the exfoliation. I hate to go into the nitty gritty, but these are the only ones that I have ever actually seen blackheads on when I'm finished, and they were truly the best. I love these and there so cheap! I use them like a toner, after washing my face, and i VERY GENTLY rub the pad in circular motions around my face. Never going back to a boring old toner again!

on 1/17/2008 4:41:00 PM

the first reviewer did not like it because it didn't foam. this is a treatment pad, not a scrub. you are suppose to use it after wash or scrub. anyways, i personally really liked it. it kept my pores clean without drying out my skin. my face looked much more radiant and clear the next morning. but i'd only recommend using it at night.

on 1/6/2008 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

These dont do very much. i was expecting them to foam up or something, but you just wipe these on and.... thats it. they smell good, but they do not do much of anything. the "purifying" sea salt wasnt anything special and these really didnt exfoliate as i was hoping they would. i think i will stick with a regular scrub...

Popular Treatments (Face)