August 29, 2014 | 984 users online

Scrubs - Image - Ageless total resurfacing masque

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by BrittaniB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As an esthetician, this is one of my top recommended products. Easy, effective exfoliation. Not too harsh but glycolics tend to be drying so definitely put on a moisturizer, serum afterwards.

I personally have acne-prone, sensitive and dry skin, using this a few times a week works perfectly. I apply it and let it sit on for 10-15 minutes and then gently scrub it in.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by joofish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the ingredients but hate the rough pieces in this mask. I also wish it had less glycolic acid and more lactic. Glycolic can be very irritating especially when in a strong exfoliating mask like this one. Too strong and breaks my skin out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by sucker4makeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this mask! It will exfoliate and refresh your skin. One use makes a huge difference. My facialist told me that you can layer this with the Hydrating Enzyme Mask, which I tried (put the enzyme mask on first). Leave them both on for 20 minutes (less if your skin is very sensitive and/or not used to heavier exfoliation). Oh yes...it works beautifully. Highly recommend for anyone who has dull, tired, congested skin and wants to look all bright, soft, and dewy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque
My skin type is normal, if I don't take care of it can feel dry.
Truthfully I wasn't looking for a mask as I make my own yogurt mask that is divine, but this was included in the Ageless trial size skin care kit I bought.
Here's my review:
Texture: Medium thickness and creamy with some textured granules. While you apply it you can feel a slight tingly sensation as the ingredients are 'active.'
Application: Smooths easily over skin, it has a great consistency so it is not runny like other masques. Of course, I apply with fingers. In the instructions it says, apply 1-3 times per week.
Odor: It does have a scent which is minty or menthol. The scent leaves once you wash the masque off.
Packaging: In a plastic tube.
Cost: High end.
Bought at: OneSkinandBody.com
Finish/Performance: My skin feels both cleansed, exfoliated and nourished. I do think you have to regulate how often you use this as the ingredients are so active. It claims, "a lightening blend diminishes brown spots."
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
Overall rating for this product: EXCELLENT.
I have been using the product (along with the cleanser, serum, and the moisturizer in the Image Ageless line) for about two weeks. While I already have good skin, I absolutely see an improvement in skin tone and texture.
In the packaging it says, "This is truly a home mini-peel!" I agree. Yes it is an investment but this one is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by burs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for a few days post-peel in the shower to exfoliate the peeling skin off. Works great & I like the smell too even though it's weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by SalleeAnn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was introduced to image skincare though my doctors office. I love these products. I find this product to be hardworking mask that delivers. All of these products deliver bang for the buck. I used to use LaMer and SkinMedica and I find that this line is substantially cheaper. For years I have had monthly paramedical facials this product actually leaves my skin feeling like I just left my doctor's office.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by CindyAZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am starting to use more of the Image Skin Care line after I tried the scrub. Love the scrub. My skin feels smoother than with any at-home scrubs that I've tried (and I've tried a ton). You don't need to use too much, so one tube will last quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by likeshesaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually have this mask on right now as I am writing (dorky I know) The mask is a great combination of AHAs, bearberry extract (a natural lightener), with some manual exfoliation thrown in as well. I like to use it with a layer of hydrating enzyme mask on top to really exfoliate.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Beautyhurts

Best mask EVER! I was using the Vital C mask and thought I wondered how the other Image products are. I went on there website and read the description info for this resurfacing mask and had to buy it. I was NOT disappointed. Leave this on for 30 minutes then wet hands massage for a minute and my skin has never looked or felt better. For $26 you can't beat this product. I am really picky and tried a lot of products and never found a product that works as well as this mask does.
I think I just talked myself into trying the eye cream :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Ruthone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just started using this Image product, but loving it so far. It really does leave my skin feeling silky smooth and I can tell a difference the next day when I put on makeup. I am an esthetician so I sample tons of products this one is a keeper.