October 21, 2014 | 2000 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Marble-ous Match - Sassy Brassy

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by littlepickle

I really quite liked this product. It doesn't have the greatest staying power ever, but lasts well enough. Generally I apply some primer, then run the lighter shade round the whole of my eye, sometimes blending upwards on my eyelid. This really makes my green eyes pop, last time I wore it someone I had known for quite a while leaned closer and asked in a stunned voice "are those your REAL eyes?"
I'd love to get more of this but it's a LE :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These worked great for me. Keep in mind that I use Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath which helps keep it from fading or creasing. Normally I would wear this as a base for a matching shadow to give a smokey effect. It was easy to just glide it on and blend out a bit. Now, I have other Marble-ous shades that I like and did NOT have a problem with, but be warned about a possible problems. About halfway through one end of the color, the product actually became hollow in the middle and I couldn't use it. Unfortunately I had it for a while at this point and couldn't return it (no receipt). I didn't knock off ratings for this because I'm sure it was a fluke. Oh, and I got these super cheap on clearance at Target, so I'd rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by philoclea

I bought this product on a major discount, but even at that price, I don't think I'd buy it again. The colours are very pretty in the pencil, but how exactly are you supposed to apply marbled eyeliner? The fact that the purple and gold shades are marbled together in the pencil means I have no control over what colour goes where! I wanted to line my eyes with purple, and in the end I wound up with gold rimmed eyes!

I think I can make it work by lining my eyes with eyeshadow on top of this liner (but then -- what is the point?), but the product seems more like a gimmick to me than like something actually useful for applying makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2008 7:36:00 PM More reviews by lilyzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. The jumbo pencil is very easy to carry around. The shadow end is shimmery light brown and the liner end is dark warm brown. Both ends goes on very smoothly and the color lasts for a long time. Packaging is pretty too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2008 6:27:00 AM More reviews by littlepickling

I just bought this today and was extremely excited to try it out! I've been trying to experiment with different colours to what I usually go for, and this colour combination is absolutely gorgeous. It's a dream to apply, particularly the shadow end - it just glides on, and it blends so well. It did crease within about 3 hours of me putting it on, so that was a bit of a disappointment but eyeshadows just tend to crease with me anyway - I think my eyelids get too oily! It may last longer with an eyeshadow base, which I am currently on the lookout for.. at any rate I'm seriously thinking about purchasing Made For Jade on Saturday, I can see a lot of potential for these babies!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous shades, bought this at same time as the olive make a sheen shadow. Nice brassy/plum - makes my eyes look greener. Would only wear at night though as too sparkly for daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by laitaliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This liner duo is my 2nd fav. of these after Set the Nude. I like this one for its dark liner color. It had 2 ends: a light, metallice bronze and a plum color with very light bronze veining/marble. They are gorgeous together and make the prettiest liner. The only reason this is my 2nd favorite is because I do a black cat eye everyday and i wouldn't use this for that.. Only when I wanna do something different. But it's just so pretty!! The price is a lil much but look for them on sale or BOGO like I did. You won't regret buying these I promise.