September 19, 2014 | 2004 users online

Treatments (Face) - Amore Pacific - Time Response

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by LaContessaAneta

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Outrageously expensive for a lot of promises. The treatment felt good but I have no idea if it really works. One or two samples aren't enough to grab my interest. I asked the company to explain why the cost of the product is so high....no answer. The foundation made me feel "over creamed" although it looked quite natural.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love AMOREPACIFIC, and it's rare for me to come across a product of theirs that I don't like. I received several deluxe samples with a purchase, and was excited to try them. I do like the consistency and that it has SPF 30. But the scent! Oh my, the scent is BAD. Like old lady perfume stink bad. I was shocked since most of their products smell fantastic. The scent killed this product for me. It's a shame, really. But wow, it's bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by DebL66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a nice enough moisturizer. I got a very generous sized sample, and after a month I saw nothing that would justify the $400! price tag. These beauty companies are getting ridiculous, and people are ridiculous to pay this kind of money for a moisturizer that to add insult to injury, comes in unsanitary packaging. Seriously this must stop...$400? You can get a syringe of Juvederm for not much more.

I have gotten samples of other Amore Pacific items and many of them are nice...I love those enzyme cleansing grains or whatever they are called. Their prices are ludicrous though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by zfire

I have to agree with another posted that I will never use another brand again. My Korean coworker used to design for them and recommended we take a trip to Koreatown to get some samples at an amore store. I then bought the kit on Nordstroms.com. I previously had perfect skin that was just sometimes oily. Then @ 31 I stopped birthcontrol and opted for an IUD and my face erupted. I was horrified and tried Kiehl's and it only got worse. The I got Proactiv and it RUINED MY FACE! I aged ten years over night. I was at the end of my rope. I'm so glad that someone lead me down this road. Overnight the eye cream removed all the puffyness and reduced the lines that came out from they over drying proactive products. I use the cream with the whole line in the timeresponse box so by the time I get to the face cream application I don't have to use a lot of the most expensive cream on earth because it just glides on. The kit includes a toner milky lotion serum eye cream face cream and hand cream. I am willing to cut down on my clothes and shoe spending allowance to spend more on my face. It's my only face!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ktmalady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent, rich moisturizer. It's definitely got s strange scent, but in the 2 days that I've used it, I've already seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My skin feels moisturized and healthy. The redness has been reduced and I've got a nice glow.

I stocked up on samples and I'm glad I did because it's very expensive. A little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by chxxoo

I have skin that is somewhat dry but acts sensitive occasionally. For example, Clinique and my skin do NOT agree whatsoever. Anyway, I really wanted to love this cream but I had a bad reaction to it. I was left with red, dry, and itchy splotches. After 2 weeks of thinking it would go away I had to stop it.

That being said, be sure to get samples of this product before committing as it is very pricey!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by BRABKIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Make sure you like what is a very distinctive and lingering scent before you shell out large sums of money for this product! I know that many people love "Time Response" , and some even specifically mention its fragrance as a positive thing. In my own experience, this was not well-absorbed (even though my skin is dry), and in addition I did not like the scent at all. I know there are many who would disagree, but I could not stand what seemed to me like a "dirty socks" smell. Obviously scent is a very individual thing, so I would just say smell it first!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

I simply LOVE this product! Having sensitive skin has left me very wary of products as I know what my skin does and doesn't like...this is definitely moisture heaven for it! I personally find the cream to be a bit 'too much' for day wear, despite having slightly dry skin...however, it is a great night cream! It feels silky and doesn't just 'sit' on your face like La Mer tends to.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by court83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far i love this product. It has great silky feeling when you put it on your face and makes skin glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by wawagugugaga

This is my favorite moisturizer of all time, totally beats Lar Mer and Re Vive for me. The smooth gel-like non-greasy texture is very easy to apply and spread. The scent is lovely. It claims to contain EGCG that is 200 times more powerful than Vitamin E as an antioxidant. I donít know if thatís true but this cream really works wonder for me. I donít need to use this cream every night, just a few days a week or when I need a pick-me-up (usually I use Amore Pacific Moisture Bound range). When I use this at night before going to bed, I always wake up having my skin look well-rested. It has very good toning and lifting effects and does not break me out at all (I am 33, combo skin). I have used this cream for about 2 years now and still love it. The price is high but well worth the splurge in my opinion.
The container bothers me tho'. The lid is very heavy but the base is light. It's quite a strange design. Overall I think it wastes too much material on packaging/container and it is not even well designed. Hopefully Amore Pacific will catch up with the problem soon.