MAC Radiccio

3.7

on 8/7/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

fun and very bright, but not sheer at all, so not that wearable (unless over gloss) for me

on 8/6/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Look up! i poseted a lip swatch of radiccio with " english accents" lipglass ( which is also from the collection) on top.
This is from Mac's spring color collection. It's a beautiful pinky , light purple shade with blue reflects. I love it.

on 6/8/2010 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got this from the Spring Color collection. While this is a nice color, it doesn't wow me. It is a nice day pinky-purple color. I topped it with Viva Glam VI lipglass for a nice sheen.

on 5/18/2010 3:30:00 AM

Bought this unswatched during a recent free shipping promo, Somehow, I missed seeing it at the counter, so this was kind of a gamble. On my fairly pigmented lips and pale skin, this is a "my lips but a bit brighter" color-in the same family as a pinked up mauvish rose. Another poster said it was an 80's hot pink, and it sort of is, but very subtle, if that makes sense, This is not the hot pink shown on the spring runways that you can see for a mile off, and it isn't one of the pinks with lots of white, frost, or too much blue, It will work for me when I want to brighten things up without going all out, and will work well with a pinkish or purplish eye, It manages to look fresh and pretty without screaming lipstick,

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Looove this, I totally skipped this online but swatched it in store and it was love! Looks amazing on, I think its a cheeky sort of colour which adds a bit of fun to a neutral look. Def worth a swatch

on 2/25/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It isn't a baaaaad color, it just doesn't work for me.. but I'm lipstick bright color shy..I love YLBB shades like midimauve. If you like dark purplish rosy lipsticks this will work for you but it appears purple on your lips with a hint of rose. I'm returning it.

on 2/20/2010 4:04:00 PM

This is a lot more beautiful on than it looks in the tube. I don't usually buy MAC lustre l/s & this was recommended for me by a MAC mua and she was right on with this. You can put either MAC electric fuchsia on top of this or MAC wonderstruck.

on 2/14/2010 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I couldn't wait for MAC's Spring Colour Forecast to come out. I had already had my mind set on a few of the lipsticks. Radicchio was a definite since I LOVE purpley lipsticks. I first saw a swatch online and was disappointed because it looks so light, but when I received the lipstick and put it on, it rocked! Love it! It's a purpley pink/blue. Very pretty and compliments my skin tone. I would have preferred a cremesheen or amplified to be honest, but this works for me. I definitely recommend to buy it if you like purple lipsticks like I do.

on 2/14/2010 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My boyfriend actually wanted me to get this while we were at MAC looking at the Spring Colour Forecast collection. I don't know if I would have picked it up otherwise, but I really like it.
This is the same color as the MAC Hello Kitty Sweet Strawberry lipglass, and thus looks great paired together.
I love lustres because you can wear them sheer or build them up.

on 2/13/2010 8:30:00 PM

I looked like I stepped right out of 1986 - this is a bright purple-toned hot pink on me. I know hot pink seems to be all the rage - but I can't stand the look because I've been there, done that, and never want to do it again. NOT EVER. Texture is great, so I gave it a 2 for that....

Popular Lipsticks