October 25, 2014 | 1744 users online

Gels/Soaps - Tone Almond Milk Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Buttercream, vanilla, almond, soy... all great words to describe the amazing scent of this body wash! Don't be thrown off though, it's not too overpowering or strong, it's just right.. and it moisturizes well to boot! This was one of my first body washes, and holy crap it was epic!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells amazing! It has a vanillish smell a little like buttercream but not at all too sweet. Its very creamy and lathers well. I hope it really nourishes my skin like it states. Used it the first time tonight. I will re purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A great product for the price! It is very moisturizing and has a wonderful vanilla scent that subtly lingers on the skin. It lasted longer than similar products (I normally use St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter, which I go through ridiculously fast) because a little goes a long way if you're using it to shave your legs. I would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by theory_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is unbelievable. Vanilla can give me a headache if it's too sticky-sweet or artificial, but this scent is so well-balanced: not a pure vanilla, as I can also smell almond and even some suggestions of floral? It reminds me of some kind of dreamy milkshake. The scent lingers on skin but doesn't overpower, and the formula is also quite rich and moisturizing. A surprisingly luxurious find in the grocery aisles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 1:27:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you love Dial's Soy & Almond Milk bodywash.. you will love this ♥ It smells identical to me, and it is one of my favorites:)

The scent is intoxicating. It is a sweet lush Almond & Vanilla scent. I agree with the previous reviewer in that it does smell like a wonderful vanilla candle. It doesn't feel drying either. It is formulated with milk proteins and a vitamin A and E complex. So it leaves your skin feeling wonderful and fragrant...though the scent doesn't last too long afterwards. But that's ok because it smells so wonderful where I want it too..in the shower:)

If I weren't so stocked up on the Dial version, I would buy a few bottles of this at once. I did notice they have this available in a handsoap too. I am definitely going to be buying that for all of the sinks in the house:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just picked this up at Target. It's a new scent from Tone. It's called Almond Milk but smells like vanilla to me. I really like it! But I usually love anything vanilla. I was trying to figure out what the scent reminded me of and now I figured it out, it smells like a vanilla scented candle. Some may not like that but I love it. I keep sniffing my arm over and over after my shower. The moisturizing properties are pretty good in this body wash so it will be perfect for fall. The packaging is very cute. I love the brown paisley like pattern on the bottle.