Product Reviews by ljlibra
This smells like the richest, vanilla/almond/coconut/chocolate confection ever made. The first few bites are heaven, but the last few make you sick to your stomach. Lo and behold, Hypnotic Poison. If you wear it once and a while, your fine, wear it every day and one day you won't even want to smell yourself because it will feel like a chocolate martini hangover.
Right after putting this on, it is so overpowering, you feel a little ill. After a little while it mellows into this musky, chocolate-ish combo that smells pretty good. But, everyone and their best friend is wearing this now and is no longer original. I can pick it out of a crowd (10-20 times a night!)