Product Reviews by Rheuai
My hair is thick, coarse, and dry. I thought this shampoo would be great, but I hate it.
- it does leave my hair feeling very smooth after I've dried it
- the shampoo is VERY thick making it almost impossible to work through my hair and lather
- while washing, it makes my hair texture kind of weird and easy to tangle
Vaseline has saved my skin during the super dry winter season! During the winters, no matter what moisturizer i use, my skin will always end up with dry patches which makes it really hard for me to apply makeup. I have managed to make vaseline save my skin! Here's what I do:
1) wash face with cleanser
2) moisturize quickly while skin is still damp
3) apply vaseline once …Read more
So far I've only tried Creme Brulee as I was looking for a nice nude, but I absolutely hated it.
- very sheer. There is no color payoff on my lips
- settles into fine lines
- drys out my lips
- almost looks like I did not put any product on at all
- good shade selection
- great for oily skin
- terrible for dry skin
- emphasizes dry patches
- dries fast
- hard to blend
I live in the New England area, and the air here is really dry during the winters, making my oily skin really dry. This foundation dries so fast that it gave me no time to blend at all! Also, applying with a …Read more
Shade: 30 Buff
I love this foundation! This should be the HG for anyone with dry skin.
- super blendable
- dewy finish
- consistency is perfect for dry skin
- there is no shine control. After around 5 hours of wearing this, you will notice your face starting to get oily and you would either have to blot or powder again.