Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/14/2010

Got orangy coral after 1/2 hr, wanted to like it looked nice in the tube, a warmer shade.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Nov/13/2010

This is a really good colour for the MLBB effect. In my case it's almost the same colour as my lips, but my lips are more garishly purple! So this is like my lips without all that purple that makes me look so frostbitten or something!

About reviewer (438 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

frombih80

Jul/06/2010

I just adore this color! I always carry it in my purse, perfect for daily use when you dont want to have the over-done nude-lip.

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

fromtm1999

Apr/15/2010

this is a beautiful color that can be worn anytime.It makes me sad that mac discontinued this color. i'm hoping that maybe it will be a repromote in a future collection.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Other

Feb/16/2010

Beautiful coral-pink colour to use on days when you want to look fresh!

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromEIGNA

Jan/28/2010

A lovely coral-pink, great for spring and summer. Finish is glossy but with staying power. Very comfortable feeling, no need to add a layer of balm (unless you want to add some SPF).

EDIT: MAC Cut-a-caper is a great dupe for this if you can get a hold of it at a CCO. Another dupe would be Smashbox lipstick in Splendid.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromtdlamf

Oct/30/2009

Received this in a swap. I wasn't sure about the color because it looked different in pretty much every swtach i found on google. I'm glad i took on a chance on this though, i love it! it's a pretty pinky/coral shade on my lips but not too over the top bright. it's listed as a frost, but i don't notice any frost to it on my lips...it looks more matte/creme on me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jan/23/2009

A while back I set out on a mission to find a lipstick that screamed your lips but better for this NW20. After many a failed attempt, I tried the MAC store. How hard must it be to find a pink that isn't an 80s Barbie mess or leans to far to the coral/red side? After a few misses I found this gem. Seeing as how I'm not blessed with very pigmented lips, this was perfection in a tube. A …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

Dec/17/2008

One of my favorite lipsticks in the whole wide world. As I have gotten older and my career has gotten more corporate, I have gotten away from the crazier MAC lipstick colors. Skew is one of those lipsticks that makes me look young and girlish, but still professional.

As noted by other reviewers, this is a GREAT summer color. Also, great for red heads.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

frombum24

Sep/24/2008

My first mac lipstick! I just bought it yesterdy. Skew - It's a very natural coral pink with a combination of peach color, kinda nude. I love it! I will definetly repurchase this shade! a very refreshing & natural looking for everyday use!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24