RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

3.7

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I think I picked the wrong color, I have naturally tan skin and it does not show up. The result is very natural and just adds a little warmth to your face, no shimmer. It just not really do much for me.

on 2/8/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I decided to just pick up a new bronzer without shimmer. I do love my Rimmel Sunshimmer shimmering maxi bronzer but I want to own one that is more matte. Since I did love the shimmery version, I chose Rimmel once again! I love this bronzer! Again, too much of it can make you look orangey. I love it. Will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

At last a bronzer that is matte and doesn't go on orange. I have been looking for a nice bronzer that is affordable and is matte. I was contemplating on buying Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, but I will stick with Rimmel for now :).

I chose this also because I wanted a subtle contouring bronzer.

I hated finding super shimmering bronzers because it doesn't suit my face because I sometimes have an oily face, and I don't want to look any more oily than I am.

Pros:
- It's a matte bronzer that has no shimmers
- Much more affordable than the other matte bronzer I have been looking at.
- You can build up colour easily without it looking orange and cakey.( this is dependent of your skins undertone)
- Blends nicely and naturally for a beautiful sun kissed look.

Cons:
The only think that bother me with this is the packaging is horrible. My screw top lid doesn't screw on tightly and comes off in my makeup bag. And it is made out of flimsy plastic that is not durable, and may break easily

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This doesn't even show in my skin and it the darkest color and Im not thar dark! The packaging broke and its awful!

on 2/18/2012 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like many others use this as my HG bronzer. I often find it on a BOGO50% sale. I noticed a lot of reviewers had a fair skin tone, I am fairly tan and I love the color. I would say it is light/maybe medium coverage.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

you know what? i think i'm in love.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Until i discovered MAC Bronzer in Golden, this was my favourite. It gives you a nice glow without looking orange. Its easy to apply, very pigmented and inexpensive. The only thing i didnt like about it was the packaging - i didnt like that the lid was plastic, it broke easily while it was in my makeup bag. Apart from that its quite matte and would look nice on most skin tones. I would buy this bronzer again.

on 3/31/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This bronzer is extremely affordable and does it's job well. If your wondering, the sun light shade is the matte one out of all the other shades. I use it to give my face a little warmth rather than contour it. the only downside is lid. It isn't very secure, so it might be a problem for those who travel. Overall a great bronzer.

on 3/31/2010 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I loathe majority of shimmery bronzers, I only can use them on my cheeks because I have very oily skin. So I went to ulta because I was looking for a very subtle bronzer, nothing muddy, orange, shimmery or a fake tan, mind you I'm already pretty tan/olive skintone. I am inbetween foundation shades and I tan easily (change colors like a Chameleon) and bronzers help me tone down the ashiness if my foundation is too light. I really wanted the Hoola bronzer everyone raves about it so I tried it at ulta's testers on one cheek, and then this bronzer was on sale, and I had a manufactor's coupon so this came out to be $2.29, I tried it on the other cheeck, to be honest, I cannot tell the difference. This is a good Hoola dope for under 5 bucks. Highly recommend it because it blends well (not like most chalky drugstore products), its matte, has good brown color payoff, and its mineral.

on 9/27/2008 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

one word: YES!

pros: large pan to swirl your brush in
not orangey
not a lot of shimmer
non-breakout causing
cheap
packaging not as crappy as other rimmel products
you get a lot for your money

and I only have a few cons...
doesn't show up too much on me, but that doesn't really count because i'm so tanned already.
no spf. if it did i would love rimmel forever
my sister borrowed it. however, that's not rimmel's fault! ♥

i HIGHLY recommend this bronzer, its my new love ♥♥♥