NARS Cosmetics Bronzing Powder - Laguna

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
NARS Cosmetics Bronzing Powder - Laguna

4.5

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Whenever I used to swatch this is in the store, it never showed up on me. However, I still bought it and when I lightly applied it to my face, it showed up, and looked like a natural contour in my face. I really like this bronzer, but don't necessarily think that it blew me out of the water. Definitely worth a try though.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best bronzer I've ever used by far! Such a beautiful brown with just a hint of sparkle! No red or orange tone perfectly brown! Worth every penny. Gives me that bronzed glow!

on 6/16/2014 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love all NARS products and this one is no exception! Great for a hint of colour, blusher, contour and overall powder. I am warm toned and love how the colour comes out on my tan skin, it's so pigmented with shimmer that gives off a nice glow. I bought laguna over a year ago and I still have so much product left. A must have in any make up bag!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know too much about bronzers, so to me this is good. I only use this and a Napoleon Photo Ready Powder (Or Photo Finish, I don't even know what the hell it's called) in NW4 which is darker than my skin tone for contouring. Not that I contour or feel the need to bronze my skin often since I am naturally tanned at NC40. I regret buying the Napoleon powder now because I realised that even though this has some shimmer, it does not really translate onto the skin (especially not because I use an Hourglass Ambient Powder to set my make up) and so I can use this to contour my cheek bones and jaw line as well. Now that I realise I can use either, I tend to reach for this one. I really only touch it once every couple of months though and I've already had it for two years.

on 10/28/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful bronzer! It is so natural, I can use it all over and it just makes me look like I am glowing, no real skintone just an all over glowing effect. I not a greasy looking glow either. I use this almost like setting powder. I will use this all year long! A definite must have for all! HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.

on 8/27/2013 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of this in the sephora "in the glow" kit. I'm naturaly on the tanner side and tan easily. My face is usualy always lighter than my body. This adds the perfect amount of color to my skin. It doesn't look brown or streaky. I don't do well with shimmery face bronzers.. I look greasy after a few hours. This is definitly on the matte side and i didn't notice the shimmer until I read some of the other review. Overall, I am going to buy the full size. It last awhile because I have been using the mini version in the in the glow kit and it's not even close to running out yet.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect bronzer.. However do not overapply all over the face by any means as it has shimmer in it!

on 3/25/2013 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I first purchased this product over a year ago on the influence of many online beauty junkies. At the time of my early use- the shimmery finish of the gold flecks of this bronzer did not compliment my flaking, broken out skin. I stopped using it, purchased another bronzer (bobbi brown) in replacement that was mattified, and since my skin has greatly improved I tried this product again since it was too large to not use and waste. I discovered the shade was better on me than the bobbi brown. It looks great in the summer and I love how it is easily blendable.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have used this for years. It is a great bronzer for all skin tones. It does not look orange or shimmery, like most bronzers can. I use mine with Nars Orgasm. For the perfect sun kissed look. It is a very blendable color on my skin. The price is high. But NARS colors are so rich and pigmented that I think it is worth the money.

on 1/22/2013 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this for contouring and it does a great job, I use it everyday and i've had it for about a month now and I don't seem to be running out anytime soon. It's not exactly cheap but I would probably repurchase .