Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 4/17/2013 10:33:00 AM

This is my HG loose powder that I've been using for years, and will continue to use. A very finely-milled powder with the slightest hint of brightening peachy pink. I prefer this to the colorless, 'one-shade-fits-all' loose powders (MUFE HD, ELF HD) that have emerged in recent years, even on my very fair skin they manage to look somewhat chalky. I love this powder for giving a fine, airbrushed-looking veil over my skin, and adding a touch more coverage. I am also oily and acne-prone and this doesn't oxidize or cause issues for me. I carry the pressed version for touch-ups, which is also a lovely powder.

on 4/10/2013 1:59:00 PM

I looove this powder, it lasts long, skin looks natural and beautiful. For smaller coverage I apply it with brush over my moisture cream, if I need bigger coverage I apply foundation and than this product! Smells good! I have fair skin tone, and for me is very hard to find powder or foundation but the lightest shade of this powder fits me great!

on 3/16/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I have normal/dry skin. I am currently using Chanel Vitualmiere foundation which I LOVE btw. Since I have been using this foundation I decided I needed a powder to set it, but I wanted a powder that wouldn't take away that dewy look that the Vitualmiere foundation gives me...I found it with this powder! It is great, it sets my foundation without taking away the dewy look and it looks amazing, it makes my face look and feel like silk....I wasn't sure about spending $52 plus on this, but I have no regrets...it was worth every penny! I am so happy I bought this, definitely give it a try!!! Adding this powder to my makeup routine was one of the best things I have done!

on 3/10/2013 5:12:00 PM

I've recently tried this since I was so unhappy with my MUFE HD finishing powder. This totally blows it out of the water. It's now inducted into my HG HOF. This is only the second finishing powder I've ever tried so I'm not really comparing it to a lot. However I find that the powder is so finely milled and feels every light on the skin. Not only does it set and extends the wear of my foundation - it actually makes it look better! I've loved it so much that I've used it as my sole makeup/powder when I want to go for a more natural look or if I'm lazy. I lightly dust it over my moisturizer and it really creates a more even skin tone plus keeps my face matte longer. Therefore it has multiple uses.
This may seem like it's $$$$ however go to the counter and look at how HUGE it is - it will certainly last for quite some time.

on 4/2/2013 3:56:00 PM

Everyone else has already said it, but I have to say that this powder is the BEST! I recently tried La Mer's translucent loose powder after hearing it was good, but this is way better IMO. It is so finely milled and light you will forget you are wearing powder. It sets my foundation nicely and the best part about it is that it does not accentuate my large pores. In fact it makes my makeup look pretty flawless. I'm nc20-25 and 02 Clair was a good choice. Try this powder you won't regret it! Oh yeah and the container is so large this lasts me forever!!

Fantastic product. First jar lasted me a whole year ! Cannot bear to use anything else now. Only downside is the size of the packaging for travelling but for the amount you get I can put up with that. You can absolutely pile this on and it never looks bad. Smooth and gorgeous and sets my healthy mix really well. No need to touch up for a good 6 hours. The powder puff works really well to press the powder onto the skin. Love it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I can't believe how great this is. I've tried so many loose powders out there (Becca, T. LeClerc, MUFE, MAC, Dior, Fyrinnae, Everyday Minerals, BE Mineral Veil, silica and/or rice powders, etc.) and while they are all good, Chanel is the best. Gorgeous silky finish, matte but not lustre-free. The packaging is absolutely huge so it's good value for your money.

Never looks chalky and gives the smoothest finish ever. Great with makeup or just on its own, and photographs very well. I never thought that a powder could do this much difference to be honest. I can actually use a little less foundation than usually and top off with this for the smooth finish. Definite HG!

I'm an NC15 and I use the Peche Clair 25 (should have gotten the Clair but was sent this by mistake), and it works fine since it's so translucent.

on 2/1/2013 5:19:00 PM

I have been using this powder to set my foundation and I am loving it. It leaves the skin feeling silky, does not accentuate any dry areas of my skin and really stops any shine from appearing. I can go an entire day without reapplying any powder and still be shine-free by the time I take off my make up. This is the only powder I will ever use <3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So light! I usually just lightly dust it on top of my foundation ! Works great !!

on 2/15/2013 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm absolutly on the fence with this powder thanks to the ladies on the MUA board for Recommending this:) I was Desperately in need of something that would keep my dry to combo skin tame my skin around my nose area becomes shiny making my pores look Predominant no matter what I used they would still be there under my foundation looking larger then life:( something was just missing after researching a spam of powders I decided to go for the top gun chanel the packaging is classy and very posh the price is $52 but worth it considering this will last a life time I'm so glad I chose this over the pressed version you don't get nearly as much product as you do this will never live without this.....