Palladio Rice Powder

Palladio Rice Powder
Rice PowderRice Powder

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to say that this product does the job very well with good coverage and the best price.
I don't give this 5 lippies because if you have acne-prone skin, this WILL and I promise you it WILL brake you out..
I was very sad I had to give it to my aunt (she introduced it to me) because I was getting so many bumps...
also not many choices too choose from for color, but I would get the second darkest and it'd work okay

Natural ingredients, silky smooth texture in the box AND on your face, unbeatable oil control, layers beautifully, doesn't look like make-up, fresh comforting scent (kinda baby powder esque, but milder), verrrry affordable at your local Sally's. And I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it (considering I can live with the packaging). I have found my HG powder. Praise the lawd.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Ok.. .. this is the 1st setting powder I bought since I have the Makeup Forever translucent powder a few YEARS back (which I hated) . . .. . so I'm not an expert on translucent powders or anything but I just bought this from Ulta and when I cam home I put a TINY bit on over the makeup I already had on and I must say, I like it. .. . For now I'll give it 4 stars . . .. I'll be back to update this review when I really put it on after I apply some FRESH makeup!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this under my eyes after I am done putting on my concealer and foundation. This doesn't settle into fine lines it just gives a finished look to my undereyes. I have bags and this makes me look refreshed and minimizes them.

UPDATE: I no longer use this. It is still good but I now use Primed and Poreless by Too Faced.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the Palladio rice powder that's formed in China. It's the same exact product but the packaging is different in USA and UK. I have the translucent one and I absolutely LOVE it! It's great for blotting if you have to retouch your makeup or you can just wear it itself. Will buy again!

This product is an excellent oil control powder. I use a loose powder brush and apply a bit to areas of my face that I know tend to be oily. I haven't used the enclosed puff. I'm a brush kind of girl.
A little bit of this product tends to go a long way.
I haven't tried applying it as a setting powder all over my face, so I can't comment on the efficacy of that application, but it goes on lightly enough that it shouldn't be a problem to use it as an all over setting powder. It might even work well on its own simply for oil control.
My only gripe is that I just hate the box. It's a pain to get the lid off, and when I do pop it off, powder usually goes flying everywhere. I have another loose powder that I'm close to finishing off, so I'm planning on transferring this powder into the other container! The lid just doesn't give enough room to swirl the brush around and tap off the excess.
In spite of that, I still think it's a really good product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I learnt about this product from MakeUpGeek. The packaging is terrible and I don't use the sponge included. There aren't much colour selections. The translucent one was a bit too light as well. It could make my face looks cakey if too much powder was used.

It does help mattifying my skin for a while but touch up is needed in the afternoon for those with super dry yet oily skin likes myself.

I am still looking for some other loose powder for oil control.

The packaging quality is terrible, but besides that, the price is good, last a long way and it`s really good absorbing oil excess. I have dry, sun sensitive skin so after my moisturizer I use sunscreen and my face looks really shiny, so I love to use this loose powder, works better than my regular pressed powder to control the shine. I will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've been using this as an everyday setting powder when i get ready in the morning. I apply it with a kabuki brush. It's pretty good and I do like it, but nothing outstanding in my opinion. I have oily skin and by the afternoon, i have to touch up. Unfortunately, it's a loose powder so I can't really take it on the go, so it just sits on my makeup vanity. It's so messy too. The packaging is cute though. I wish they made it in a pressed powder compact version. It has a floral-y scent that bothered me at first, but I got used to it. I have it in the shade "natural" since I heard that translucent gave you a white cast. It sometimes makes my cheeks looks "powdery" and "chalky" though. I got it at sallys beauty supply for about $5 dollars, which is pretty cheap. It's a good price for the amount you get. I'll probably finish the powder up, but i don't know if i'll buy again. It's definitely not bad, but it's not the best or what I'm looking for. I do recommend it if you just want a simple setting powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I recently got this at Sally Beauty Supply, to hopefully keep me shine free or just less oily :P The translucent is a bit light for darker skin, but it can be blended. I got the warm beige at first, but then switched b/c I didn't think the color would look right w/ my foundation :P The price was great and you really get a good amount of powder! It was a real downer when I tried this out for the whole day at school, and STILL got greasy as usual :( It does absorb oil, but it didn't keep me shine free the whole day like I wanted! It's good as a highlighter, but I probably won't buy this again.