Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Stunning palette. All the colors are versatile and It's easy to create natural looks or more dramatic. All the shadows, with the exception of grifter, are highly pigmented. My personal favorites are last call, mildew, smog, oil slick (makes a great line and crease definer), and sin. All shades are ultra wearable and blendable. Now for the bad...all the fall out! Glitter gets everywhere! It's not a dealbreaker but you really have to learn to manipulate and apply the shadow properly. Otherwise this is worth the the money. Mine also came with the UDPP in Eden. Love the primer which can also double as a concealer. I still get slight creasing...but it is much improved. Overall an awsome palette. Great for UD newbies.

on 2/23/2011 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite UD Palettes..this also happens to be one of the first UD products I ever purchased. IMO all of the colors are gorg...especially Oil Slick and Chopper! Every color has excellent pigmentation and they all show up gloriously on me (NC43). My gun has scratched off which is kind of a bummer but I've had this palette for years so I guess its okay. These do have a lot of fallout..not a big deal since I always do my eyes before foundation. Overall I highly recommend this palette and I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

on 2/14/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This was a purchase when I went to the mall in search of a UD Naked pallet and came up short... But it's okay! When I bought it I figured I wouldn't use some of these, but so far only Mildew has gone untouched (I can't, and never have, been able to pull off green of any shade in clothing, makeup, ect.) Sin is a lot like Stila's Kitten (as is a whole bunch of other eye shadows, like Too Faced's Silk Teddy), but Smog and Maui Wowie was a big surprise to me. I wasn't too sure how these shades would look on me, but they can be used for a really nice neutral eye. Shattered was by far the biggest, nicest surprise for me. It looks like a boring blue, but on it morphs into a beautiful, iridescent, intense aqua.
Very nice. To avoid the individual cost I'd totally buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Great palette that gives you a lot of options. I have owned this palette for three years now and it is not near finished. Sin is by far my favorite shadow in this collection. Not a purchase I regret at all!

on 1/19/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't say I LOVE this palette. However, it is very nice and the colors can work for all sorts of occasions and everyday use. I typically use the neutral shades and as they are very pretty colors the fall out and the glitter factor is a big down side for me. I use a primer and even with that I get a heck of alot of fallout which can be hard to get off completely because of the glitter. Some colors are better than others. Smog is great for darkening the crease and outer v. Sin and Chopper and pretty good too but can come off alittle bit too peach/orange on my skin tone. I enjoy this pallette for the most part but because it isn't GREAT imo I wouldn't buy this again or even call it a favorite/loved product. It is still a pretty nice set for beginners though!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I think this is a must-have for everyone. There are so many options with this palette. Granted, it can be a gateway drug to more UD cosmetics. I really love a lot of the shades that are in this palette, particularly Sin, Smog, Mildew and Shattered.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a christmas present from my husband along with the UD black book palette..i cant believe ive gone this long without having the AMMO palette in my makeup collection! The color are gorgeous.my faves are Last Call,mildew and shattered..i love them all but those are my faves!..people compalin about fall out from UD SHADOWS and the glitter?? Thats why they have the UDPP! Use that underneath your shadows and PACK not swipe them on and the fall out is very minimal.i am a UD lover for life and this palette has became my favorite palette i own so far next to my Costal Scents 88 palette...if i ever run out of my ammo palette i will def. Repurchase.

on 12/27/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading rave reviews for years about UD ES I bought the Ammo and Pony box at Sephora. The pony box was only $20 and I had a $20 gift card so it was free.

The color payoff is good with all these shadows, but the consistency is so shimmery I had to apply a lot to get the color I wanted. And the fallout is ridiculous for most of the shadows. In my opinion it looks trashy. Using it the first time I was having some fun and applied different colors from the palettes to my daughters ages 8 and 11 using the UD primer potion. I discovered it's not just my 48 years of age and oily skin affecting the color and the fading. Both my daughters looked horrible with glitter all over their face and to my suprise the colors (I used different ones on each) faded quite badly on them as well.

I know UD has a cult following, but both of these are going back. I'll stick with MUFE, LM, Lorac and Chantecaille. They are more expensive but worth the price to not look like a clown.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This was a gift from my boyfriend when he couldn't afford to get me the wonderland pallete. I love this one way more.
one: it fits into my carry purse for makeup on the go
two: I have used each color at least once
three: I found myself loving colors I never thought I would; here's looking at you Shattered (blue) and Sin (nude champage)

each color has a shimmer/tiny glitter to it. DO NOT TRUST THE COLOR VIEWS ON THE WEBSITE OR PACKAGE PRINT OUT. Colors are MORE LIVELY AND VIVID in person.

Do try to experiment at your local urban decay counter, you will not be dissapointed here. great started pallete/gift for anyone who loves makeup!

on 12/16/2010 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this palette as my first ever UD product and I wanted to try out the famous shadows that everyone was raving about. I don't regret the buy because some of the colors are real standouts like Mildew and Smog which are really great everyday colors. I love using Chopper, Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride when I'm going out for the night. However, the fall out for the glittery eyeshadows are INTENSE so you can't wear it during the day. Also some of the colors like Sin and Last Call are a little more suited to lighter skin tones I think so I don't love them. Still its a good palette to have on hand and its versatile. Now that I know what works on me I'd rather buy full size UD eyeshadows or buy the Naked Palette instead.