Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Okay, so one day a few years ago I was accosted by a perfume sales woman who was attempting to pawn off a new perfume by Hilary Duff on me. I said no thank you and walked off. I figured it would smell too sweet, like most other celeb scents. I continued on with life until I saw a pretty unmarked bottle at a perfume counter a few months later. I was sniffing perfume trying to kill time, and I sniffed this perfume and fell in love. I couldn't find a display and I asked the saleswoman who made it. She told me it was Hilary Duff and I about died.

This stuff smells SO amazing! I love musky, warm scents, and this really fits the bill for me. I also like that the bottle is pretty and not tacky. At least its less embarrassing because people don't know that its by Hilary Duff. Ha! Keep your eyes peeled at TJ Maxx or Ross for this stuff - they usually have it cheap! $10-$20 depending on how big the bottle is or if it comes in a gift set.

***PS- I am super sensitive to smells. I have gotten terrible headaches and thrown up after wearing certain perfumes all day. This perfume isn't so sweet that it makes me sick. I always receive compliments because it wears beautifully on me. :)

on 5/28/2010 5:59:00 PM

This has a beautiful bottle. The fragrance is fantastic, not what I expect from a celebrity. TJ Maxx had a 3.4 oz. bottle for $10.00. Yep, that's right. I hope they are not discontinuing this because it is a nice fragrance. It smells expensive.
It is a winner!!

on 5/27/2010 9:34:00 AM

Oh yum, I really like this! It's supposed to have mangosteen as a note; I'm not sure I can smell exactly, that but Wrapped with Love is a soft fruity-floral (more fruit than floral, I think) that doesn't beat you over the head with syrupy sweetness. It's woody and amber-y in the drydown, and I definitely get a milkiness as well, which I love. It certainly suits girls in their teens and early-twenties--I assume this is the target market--but I feel it works well for me, too (early thirties). It's sweet but not in a cloying way. Lasting power is quite good, about 4-5 hours on me. I also adore the bottle and the box design, they're too pretty! Hilary Duff...who knew? I got the 50mL bottle for under CA$25--I would certainly buy it again even at twice that price.

on 5/14/2010 9:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

A few days ago at work, I kept smelling this lovely smell on one of my co workers. It was like a woodsy/clean/slightly spicy smell and it's a smell that I've always been attracted to. I assumed it was probably some type of deodorant or body lotion that she was wearing, but she informed me it was With Love by Hilary Duff.
In the midst of all the pop princesses and their teenybopper sickly sweet smelling fragrances, this really surprised me.
I found a 1.0oz bottle yesterday at Target for $20.00. I figured if I didn't like it, it wouldn't be a huge waste instead of buying a bigger bottle for more money. Upon my first spray, I get a whiff of vanilla and something gourmand, but it settles into that woodsy smell that I smelled on the woman at work. I have to say it smells wonderful and seems work friendly too. The packaging is also really gorgeous. My only complaint is the staying power. Within two hours, I couldn't smell it as much as I could before and it grew more faint as the day went on. However, it was fairly priced so I can live with that.
I'm going to keep this perfume in my rotation for a while but for now it's definitely a keeper!

I love this perfume- Hilary Duff really knocked it out of the park! I try to rotate it with my other perfumes so I don't get sick of it, but every time I wear it I smile and inhale. I think With Love is considered a floral, but it's got some gourmand to it, so I think it's more a sugary floral. Great for every day, I feel very pretty when wearing it.

on 4/19/2010 10:30:00 PM

I really like this perfume. It has a lovely scent. It is very memorable...once you smell it you will always recognize it. Plus, it lasts long on skin, clothing and in hair.
I used to wear this two or three years ago, always got compliments on it. Graduated to Juicy Couture but I think i will go back and repurchase a bottle of it since it really is a great scent for a decent price.

on 4/12/2010 7:56:00 PM

I almost bought this today. I remember liking it but I just couldn't get over the fact that it was a Hilary Duff perfume (sweet as she is). So I saw it at winners today for $15 CDN. For $15 bucks I figured I could get over my perfume snobbery since I remembered it being a decent perfume. Then it hit me that I couldn't actually remember what it smelled like so I took a spritz from the tester and wandered for a few minutes before sniffing. What I smelled was....food. The opening is fruity but dies down all to quickly to an ubber intesnse vanilla and sickly sweet caramel stench. I don't understand how I could have ever liked this. It's far too young and sweet for my tastes. I am a woman NOT a cupcake and I do not want to smell like one! Bottle is beautiful though so I give it two lippies for being pretty and cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this scent it last all day without being to strong and overpowering... this is the only perfume my boyfriend can tolerate!!! i recommend you try it before you buy!! make sure it blends well with your body's natural oils... b/c it smelled great on me but my gf it didnt smell that great!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was sceptical about this perfume when I first heard about it. I mean Hillary Duff? I automatically assumed it would be a scent more geared toward pre-teens. Not true. I smelled it at Shoppers and I just love it! It smells a lot like vanilla. It has such a womanly and elegant scent. I only wear it on special occasions because I find it to be too fancy to wear everyday. I bought it at Shoppers for $20 CAN for the full size one. It's not my fav but will repurchase if I can find it for cheap again.

on 3/26/2010 1:54:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this perfume a few days ago, because it was so Cheap at T.J. Maxx. Plus, I have heard some good things about it on Youtube. I adore this scent, it is my favorite perfume right now. I have been shopping around a lot for new perfumes smelling samples of almost everything, and I have not smelled any other perfume that smells like this one. So to me it is a more unique sent than a lot out there. It smells really yummy, like raspberries and champagne in my opinion. It is a good scent for day or night, it is warm and cozy yet elegant. I recommend this to everyone.

Popular Fragrances