MAC MAC Liquid Liner

3.4

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the black one and it works great on me! it's a felt tip liquid liner that has great precision and staying power. I got this for free because I raved about a counter experience at a local Macys. Love it!

I bought this eyeliner in boot black and it is a great liquid eyeliner I really like the sponge applicator it's very precise and works wonderfully. It doesn't run which is great because I have sensitive eyes that water on occasion. Before this I was using an annabelle liquid eyeliner that was pretty much the same deal except sometimes it ran and expanded into the creases of my eyes as soon as I put it on. This however does not. It's a very dark black that isn't transparent whatsoever. It was about $20 CA for a teeny tiny bottle but I imagine it will last a long time because I only use it to line my top lashes. Very happy with this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i go drugstore for liquid liner. revlon colorstay is better here and it comes in a couple of colors.

I really like this eyeliner, I have it in BootBlack and its my favorite eyeliner. I'm not too crazy about the creamliners because for me they dry out too fast plus it takes me too long to apply, since I like a really straight and thin line. I like this eyeliner better because I can just put it on so fast and I'm out the door. It stays on and its really black until you take it off. I will purchase this again, even though its expensive I have tried all others and always come down to this one. I've been using it for 5 yrs now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very pleased with this product.. Reasonable price,very very easy to apply, good perfomance, lasts for long time and it has the prettiest black ever. Not to mention the number of times i got stopped by ladies in malls, asking me from which liner i use...

I first got this eyeliner last year and it ran out pretty quickly as i used it almost everyday so i've just bought a new one. When they're begginning to run out they get a little dry but this is my only complaint. The wand is amazing but you need a steady hand and the colour is a deep black. In my opinion MAC should release this in a brown.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not long ago, I bought MAC's liquid liner in Boot Black. Although it's fairly thick and dark, it doesn't match up to Lancome's Artliner in Noir, which gives me a much smoother, more subtle line. The Boot Black is a little choppy going on (which could just be due to the felt tip applicator and the fact there's no "give" to it like with the Artliner). Although it's pretty good, I'll probably just end up using it until it's gone and then returning to my beloved Artliner.

I have this liner in Leatherette. It is a dark brown when it goes on, but as it dries it turns nearly black. I applied this right above my upper lashline, and I opened my eyes before it dried so I got some of it on my upper eyelids. It easily removed with my Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen. I love the fine point on this liner. This is the first liquid liner I have ever used so it was easy for me to apply. I am overall pleased with the results.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've just discovered liquid eyeliner and MAC's version is perfect for me. The brush is precise and easy to use. The black is true and lasts well on me. It washes off easily with lancome's bifacil.

this works just like Revlon's colorstay liquid liner, if not more pricy.