MAC MAC Liquid Liner

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i go drugstore for liquid liner. revlon colorstay is better here and it comes in a couple of colors.

I really like this eyeliner, I have it in BootBlack and its my favorite eyeliner. I'm not too crazy about the creamliners because for me they dry out too fast plus it takes me too long to apply, since I like a really straight and thin line. I like this eyeliner better because I can just put it on so fast and I'm out the door. It stays on and its really black until you take it off. I will purchase this again, even though its expensive I have tried all others and always come down to this one. I've been using it for 5 yrs now.

I have this liner in Leatherette. It is a dark brown when it goes on, but as it dries it turns nearly black. I applied this right above my upper lashline, and I opened my eyes before it dried so I got some of it on my upper eyelids. It easily removed with my Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen. I love the fine point on this liner. This is the first liquid liner I have ever used so it was easy for me to apply. I am overall pleased with the results.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not long ago, I bought MAC's liquid liner in Boot Black. Although it's fairly thick and dark, it doesn't match up to Lancome's Artliner in Noir, which gives me a much smoother, more subtle line. The Boot Black is a little choppy going on (which could just be due to the felt tip applicator and the fact there's no "give" to it like with the Artliner). Although it's pretty good, I'll probably just end up using it until it's gone and then returning to my beloved Artliner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very pleased with this product.. Reasonable price,very very easy to apply, good perfomance, lasts for long time and it has the prettiest black ever. Not to mention the number of times i got stopped by ladies in malls, asking me from which liner i use...

I first got this eyeliner last year and it ran out pretty quickly as i used it almost everyday so i've just bought a new one. When they're begginning to run out they get a little dry but this is my only complaint. The wand is amazing but you need a steady hand and the colour is a deep black. In my opinion MAC should release this in a brown.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've just discovered liquid eyeliner and MAC's version is perfect for me. The brush is precise and easy to use. The black is true and lasts well on me. It washes off easily with lancome's bifacil.

this works just like Revlon's colorstay liquid liner, if not more pricy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have repurchased this several times. it is the blackest black eyeliner i have ever tried and i love the hard brush, it makes the line much straighter and precise. my only problem with is is is that it does tend the smear a bit on the botton lashline over the course of a day, but nothing that a q tip wont easily fix. after reading some reviews i think i will try the fluidline when i run out of this one.. which wont be for a long time,(this stuff lasts me forever!)

This is my favorite eyeliner. I use the liquid eye liner in boot black. I usually draw a line on my eyelid right about my eye lashes. The the eyeliner comes in a bottle almost like nailpolish but the liner has a fine point for easy application. I always have a perfect line using this eyeliner. No problems with smudging.