LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Best toner out there!
I have combination skin,and this works for me.
It cleans my skin (i can see brown grime on my cotton ball!), and leaves it clean and soft!
This doesn't dry put my skin, which I love!
Overall, I reccomend this 100%!

on 8/25/2010 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A non drying lovely toner for dry and senstive skin.It does not have the sharp alcohol smell and it does not burn skin like the other toner does at least for me.

on 8/16/2010 7:59:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

In general, I like Lush products for body and hair care. A lot. And now I have decided to give a go to this toner, which is my first Lush face product. And I am unpleasantly surprised. When it starts to dry, I feels tightening, like my skin suddenly overdries. And (this is after approximately ten days) now I can feel my skin canging it`s texture, mainly on cheeks and lids, also like it`s soooo dry. As of today, I am not using it anymore!

It makes my skin feel cooler. but i haven't notice a huge difference. It's not that good of a toner, i've seen better :)

on 7/21/2010 4:11:00 AM

This stuff is really refreshing, but I think there are better and cheaper items on the market. It also smells like Dream Cream, which isn't bad but it's an odd scent. I don't like that it contains parabens.

on 7/7/2010 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like using this toner water. Its so refreshing, soothing and hydrating and is packed full of goodness. It works wonders as a refreshing spritzer on sun parched skin as well. I have oily congested skin and found this to help keep my skin balanced and hydrated. how did I know this made a difference? I used another toner while keeping my other products the same and noticed oil breaking out earlier than when I used BOFA! Its a lovely scent, sort of fresh herbal with a hint of floral. 100ml lasted me 4 weeks with me using it all over my body while on holiday. I would re-purchase this without hesitating as its effective and affordable.

on 6/23/2010 9:31:00 AM

I bought the small spray bottle and I'm sure that the next time I purchase it, it will be the larger size! I'm impressed with it's nutritive quality and I just really like the effect of it as a morning spray to wake myself up and as a nightly spray to calm my face down.

I have sprayed over makeup to give my skin a lift and worked well w/o making makeup run!

Great for :
Skin that is dry, red or has uneven skin tone.
Skin that has lost its luminosity b/c of age, acne

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this toner because it's very refreshing, and I love the scent. It's a pleasure to use which is good because I get bored of skincare products easily. This removes the last traces of my makeup if my cleanser failed to, and never, ever irritates my skin which can happen often after I cleanse. It hasn't caused breakouts either. The girl working at LUSH told me that this was their most hydrating toner, and it's definitely the best toner I've used. It's also alcohol free.

on 4/19/2010 12:56:00 AM

I like it. I like it enough to buy it again, but I'm the type of person who likes to try new products all the time. I'm almost out, but I think I might try other toners first.

I wouldn't really classify this as a toner. If you really want to use it as a toner, you'd have to spray quite a bit onto the cotton pad, or just screw off the cap and pour some on. I use it like a mineral water spray. Really very refreshing and reduces redness as it claims. Great for when you wake up. At night, when you're removing all your makeup, you're probably going to want to use a more powerful toner.

on 3/28/2010 2:14:00 AM

I love so many things about this toner.

1) It helps my moisturizer sink in better. I know that sounds dumb (putting liquid on your face makes the cream set better? eh?), but I swear to God it's true.

2) It's a toner that doesn't irritate my stupid combo/sensitive skin. It works for my oily, doesn't dry out my dry and NEVER irritates.

3) Works well for refreshing makeup UNLESS you're wearing a buttload of foundation. Then no.

4) It's a toner in a spray bottle. So much easier than the squeeze bottles that go everywhere and require a cotton pad each time.

HG toner, for sure.