Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.5

on 11/22/2016 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I have a very oily sensitive skin and this stuff broke me out badly in tiny little bumps and white heads which took me years to cleared up. I think it was all the alcohols, SLS and parabens in it that caused the problem.

on 11/19/2016 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out, awful and greasy feeling.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My go to cleanser for use with my clarasonic. I love it. Leaves my skin really nice and even though it's not for that I sometimes use it to remove makeup. I used to use Johnson & Johnson purpose but I honestly haven't repurchase that in months if not over a year, I just prefer this. I have well-behaved pretty good skin that is slightly oily.

on 11/19/2016 8:00:00 AM

Might be the unpopular opinion here but I don't see any good in this cleanser.

Claims to be gentle but strips moisture like no other, my friend who use this had an extremely serious break out, full face. Can't 100% credit to this product but it definitely played a part. I have normal, clear skin myself, and have no problem with any cleansers in the past.

Even though it didn't break me out, I feel like Kiehl's ultra facial cleanser works much better in terms of gentleness and effect. It's such a large bottle and i lost interest in commiting already.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this is a decent cleanser. It's gel form, and feels very gentle and not drying on the skin. It does not foam up, which i prefer, but I guess that's why it's so moisturizing. I feel like it is a light cleanser. If i wear a lot of makeup, then i will reach for another, more powerful cleanser. I do enjoy how easy this is to wash off, in comparison to other cleansers. The smell is subtle, and the price is great. However, the packaging is terrible. I'm a huge sucker for nice packaging, and this does not make the cut. But all in all, a decent cleasser which i do enjoy.

on 11/13/2016 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my skin is so dry that i have to used moisturizer in summer. but in may, i found out this amazing product through my friend and am reallllllly love it. it keep my skin hydrated and feel so soft. definitely buy it again

on 10/28/2016 6:53:00 PM

This is the only cleanser out there that does not make my acne skin break out! I have been using it for the past 5 years and achieved great results. It is very gentle on your skin but int the same time enough to remove the oil builds up. I tried to explore and use other high-end cleanser but after 2 weeks would come back to my favourite of all the times Cetaphil. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is because by dermatologist advised it has some harmful ingredients that apparently dry our skin out and can do damage in the long term. However using other cleansers that make me break out and leave my skin super oily probably would do more damage leaving all the scarring behind.

I love this brand, however the cleanser is not for me. I do not feel it removes my makeup all the way. I reminds me of how my grandmother use to slather ponds all over her face to remove her make up. I do not get that clean face feeling after it. It seems fine if you are doing a morning face wash. But it has too greasy of a feel for a makeup removal cleanser. Price is great though.

on 11/10/2016 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just came here to remind everyone that this product IS NOT A MAKEUP REMOVER. This is a SKIN CLEANSER, so it should be used after you remove your makeup. I have very sensitive and dry skin, and this is the only product that cleans my skin without making it dry. If I don't use this just one day, I can see that my rosacea is more visible. I'm using this product for one year, and my skin is not the same anymore, I can see a lot of improvement. In the past, I wasn't able to apply makeup on the winter, I had so much rosacea and my skin was so sensitive that everything I used burned my face. Now, my face is not red anymore, I can use any makeup I want, and this is the perfect product to use before the moisturizer. What changed is that my skin is not just more clean and bright, it's less sensitive too. I can stay in places with AC, I don't feel my face burning. If you have sensitive and dry skin, you can't go wrong with this combination: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser + NeoStrata Moisture Infusion Hydrating Cream.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It does not make my skin clean, too much makeup left on the skin.