L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Great peachy color that i think looks especially good on me in the summer months. It is really soft and easy to apply as well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a really pretty shade, however my only cons are that it doesn't last long and does make my asian skin(MAC NC30) seem a bit orange after awhile.. but since i'm obsessed with blush lately, i just love to sweep it over again if i find it losing wear...

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Since I am getting older [almost 28 haha], I am trying to steer away from the "really shiny", or "glittery" blushes. They just tend to make my skin oily looking and magnify my pores, so I am trying my hand with more matte blushes. These are a surprising great find in the department store. I have this in Innocent Flush, and it is a less shiny, more pigmented version of Benefit's Dandelion. It does look like they have shimmer in some of the blushes, but they're not at all upon application. They're pigmented but sheer, if that makes any sense. The color is buildable, so the colors are really great to work with. I have two of these so far, and I plan on getting more.

on 5/7/2007 11:58:00 AM

Very nice blush kind of a peachy-pink color. Smooth application and seems to last on my FFF skin. Easy to blend with nice coverage and no noticeable shimmer. Gives a glow to the skin without shine. The ONLY reason I wouldn't purchase this again is that it turned a little too peach on my skin. I am definitely going to try other blush colors in this line though.

on 6/8/2007 1:24:00 PM

This is a beautiful color in the pan, a peachy pink which is on the light/medium side. I bought this to brighten up my face as I always wear a dusky-pink shade blush. This is matte, pigmented and easily blendable. I love the texture and the packaging (of course the brush that comes with it is useless, but they always are!) and the way that the pan is round - this makes such a difference to my application. I hate rectangular pans as my blush brush never gets all the blush out of the corners when it is all nearly used up. This blush does look very natural on, however it did turn a little too peachy on me. I looked like I had orange cheeks! I will purchase more in this range, but I will buy the cool-toned blushes next.

on 12/30/2006 10:31:00 AM

I got this blush for free along with a smaller bottle of the True Match foundation about a year ago. I tried the foundation (which I never wear anyways) and HATED it, so I didn't even bother opening or trying the blush. It sat in my makeup bag forever. I used to wear CG blush in Rose Silk, but I recently decided that blushes with shimmer just don't work for me. I was happy to see that I already had a matte blush (Innocent Flush) and decided to give it a go. The first sweep of color was faint but pretty, and I only had to go over my cheeks about two times. I like how this blush is not super pigmented but not invisible. The color, which looks rather shocking in the package, goes on so nice and sheer, it's almost hard to over-do it. I love peachy colors on my cheeks, but sometimes they come out a little too orange. This blush has just enough pink to make it look natural and not like a rubbed my cheeks with orange eyeshadow or something. The blush makes me look like I'm glowing, even without any shimmer, which is a huge plus for me. This is definitely my HG of blushes, the color and the consistency are perfect for me. It also doesn't make me break out or anything. A++!

on 5/18/2006 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

L'Oreal's Charmed Peach has been my HG for awhile now but I always wished it didn't have the slight shimmer. True Blend Innocent Fluid is just as peachy with the same drop of pink but minus the shimmer. It also last a tad longer on my cheeks. I love applying this with my NARS Bronzer brush. Something about the big round brush and big round compact... I just swirl onto my cheeks for a beautiful pop of color. PS I have GGG skin and this would also be great for MMM but may be too much for fairer skin.

on 8/18/2006 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty peachy-pink blush as all the other reviwers have described. I was looking for a pinker blush, but after reading the reviews of this, I decided to try it and I'm really glad I did. I'm an NC30 with hazel eyes and reddish hair. A little expensive for drug store brand, but a good buy and there is quite a bit of blush so it'll last a while.

on 6/15/2006 11:55:00 PM

This is a beautiful blush, and as someone with a serious love affair with blushes and tons to choose from this is one I reach for all the time.
Innocent flush is a true peachy blush without the obnoxious orange or sickly pink undertones. The packaging is great with a large surface area for a fluffy brush, and the texture is smooth and soft. This is pretty much a matte blush, but with a hint of dewy sheerness so it doesn't just sit on top of the skin.
I'm a GGG and find this perfect both when I'm bronzed (it can be layered for a bright flushed look) and when I'm pale (with a careful hand, a subtle soft peach)
This one is definitely a keeper.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty matte peach blush. Goes on my light PPP with yellow/neutral undertoned skin as mostly peach with just the tiniest hint of pink. I like using Innocent Flush on the apples of my cheeks and then using L'oreal's Baby Blossom blush (shiimery warm baby-pink) over top. The combination (Innocent Flush + Baby Blossom) creates a beautiful warm, glowy, shimmery peachy-pink color on the cheeks!